Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 661 of 1800
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 10:07am | Report
HOLY **** I GO 10/2 trist MAKE ALL THE ****ING CALLS ON 1750+ .. and then my team throws .. well DAFUQ

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 10:59am | Report
Rolf how did you get so high koksei? :P To me it feels like I will never get over 1200 again....
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 10:59am | Report
Rolf how did you get so high koksei? :P To me it feels like I will never get over 1200 again....
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 11:02am | Report
Dainou wrote:

Solo que ranked, why do I even try?.....Jarvan solo top feeding Shyvana and Gp while building the old gp/5 j4. Went 0/7/0 until the last fight where he got killed and for once did something, Zilean feeding Ahri 0/9/0 until last battle where he happend to get a kill and a assist. Not to add WW having no chance vs Shyvannas jungle. Seriously one time I looked at the score, me and Karma was 0/1/0 after one gank on bot and the rest was all 0/3/0..

Worth to add, I was drinking and watching the resent UFC fights. While I got the most farm on our team and in bot while ending with 2/2/2. How can people be that bad and still think they are any good?

Another game, Swain gets feed like hell by Poppy and Gp. Late game, they either are dead or go without me. Literally go to push mid 4vs5, then all start blaming each other. Hell I bet we didn't have one full team fight at all, not to add that Poppy and Gp talked thrash whole game to everyone..

If you don't win your lane hard, then there is 50/50 chance that you win. Hell you were one kill behind, so you went out of the lane phase with lower than 50/50 chance. Also to win and raise elo you have to make good calls, i know you, you don't make good calls.. That simple. Stop blaming others when you could be the fed GP/Poppy/Ahri/Shyvana.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 1:43am | Report

It's coop vs ai...who cares?

Lol.. the point is that he and his buddy started raging at me, regardless of whether it was pvp or coop vs. ai.

It's a QQ thread...who cares?
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 1:48am | Report

Lol, thank you for pointing that out Jeff, but it's the fact that he and his buddy started raging at me, so lol. Regardless of whether it was pvp or coop vs. ai.

It's a QQ thread... who cares? :P
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 1:49am | Report

Lol, thank you for pointing that out Jeff, but it's the fact that he and his buddy started raging at me, so lol. Regardless of whether it was pvp or coop vs. ai.

Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 1:49am | Report

Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 1:50am | Report

Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 5:31am | Report
Quoted:

If you don't win your lane hard, then there is 50/50 chance that you win. Hell you were one kill behind, so you went out of the lane phase with lower than 50/50 chance. Also to win and raise elo you have to make good calls, i know you, you don't make good calls.. That simple. Stop blaming others when you could be the fed GP/Poppy/Ahri/Shyvana.

Yeah, which I could't do. Even though I out farmed there ad carry, we could't get a gank and me and Karma could't kill Kayle and Teemo. Yeah I generally dont make good calls, but I know for certain going 3vs5 are not a good idea. Also I never did make the calls, as no one listen to anything anyone else said. Like I said, there was once in those games where we where full 5vs5. As someone was always dead or doing something else. We might even have won those games if we did. The last game was worse, Gp and Poppy complained on Gragas which actually was doing really good, pretty much the only thing our chat had in it.

I know I can get very bad score and do horrible, but those just flamed everything, special Poppy and never communicated usefully with the team. Still you are right Polse.

Guess I'm stuck under 1200 elo where I seem to belong, instead of aiming higher, lets aim lower and be the first with 100 elo. While playing seriously.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide