Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 698 of 1800
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 6:21am | Report
TreyDobe wrote:

I just found my favorite champion of all time now :D
Also why is it that every freakin' time I do pvp I get teamed up with someone who plays with Varus and gets destroyed feeding whomever he is fighting? I think LoL hates me or something...

Normal queue.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 9:12am | Report
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate noooooooooooooooooooooooooobs. FML
Deleted.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 11:18am | Report
stupied internet company shuting down my internet in the middel of a game for half of the day T.T
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 11:55am | Report
I found a penny. A couple minutes later I lost the penny. QQ

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 3:18pm | Report
Quoted:
You blame your team for your own failure and you have no map awareness. No offense bro, but i'm pretty sure you don't deserve 1.5k ELO, otherwise you'd have 1.5k ELO at the moment.

I got 1.3k ELO, but that's because :

- I'm greedy
- I'm reckless
- I overestimate myself
- I underestimate my opponents
- I look at my minimap a lot, but not enough for me to be satisfied with myself
- I tend to blame my teamates for my mistakes, sometimes.

The ELO system has it's flaws, but to be honest, you got the ELO you deserve. If I work on the points I listed, I willl DEFINITELY increase my ELO. Simple as that.

Try making a list of every mistake you make each game, and try to avoid doing them again. Trust me, it works. Proof is : Last season, I had 800 ELO. Last season I thought I was pro and everyone else sucked and were nothing but deadweight. When I look at it now, I sucked *** pretty badly and I really deserved my 800 ELO.

I changed the way I was thinking, it made a much better player out of me and I got a better ELO, ELO that keeps on increasing as I get better.

Most will say that 1300 ELO is a bad ELO, mostly because it's true. 1300 ELO is faaaar from pro, yet I've seen all the progress I did since season 1. I've seen how much better a player I am. I come from far and I'll go far.

Simply because positive attitude is OP.

P.S. Also work in real life.

First of all, i was mad in that game and i was actually relying on my team to help me out by at least calling mias, from a person who plays 80% games as a support and tries his best to call mias for EVERY lane , while warding mid lane as-well as our jungle AND the enemy jungle(after the jungler is confirmed to be in a lane/ has went back ) i would say i have an okay map awareness, but when i play mid i expect my support to do what i do when i play support which is most likely why i lost -_-.

I have a positive attitude almost every game, but when someone RAGES and FLAMES at me for his(or her's) own mistakes, i kinda want to stop playing this game.

Usually my support performance is 70% of the time with very little mistakes, most of them being either using my ult on only 2-3 enemies with sona when i could stun the whole team or messing up a janna ult.
When i play mid, my mistakes range from trying to roam too much, thus getting outfarmed and my biggest mistake is relying on my team.
when i play top i rarely make any mistakes, other than being greedy sometimes and killing someone under their tower and then getting picked off by the jungler.
When i jungle, im pretty good with timers, guessing wrongly by only a few seconds, i also make sure my team has good map awareness and ward my own jungle as well as top/mid lane. I do suck at ganking though.

90% of the games i play with a teammate, i win.
Guess why ? because of teamwork ! i mean were not even on skype and we can still work well together.

but 40% of the games i play solo, i win.
I lose the other 60% for a simple reason: i'm a team playing, non ksing , non raging , stupid idiot who thinks he can gain better elo by being nice, and i will continue to be that person because that's who i am.

I've stopped playing ranked AND for the last 20 or so normal games I've only gad 4 losses, because the people in normal don't actually flame me for playing karma(or any other "weird" mage) and they are willing to try and work as a team to win, unlike the stuck up jerks in ranked.

Why would i get a job when im 14 ? i don't get it ?
And this is a QQ tread , why are people not letting me just QQ ? Q_Q

Oh and P.S , i played with a 1.9k elo friend once, he was ad carry and i was support, the game ended up a lose with my final score being 0/4/29 and that was one of the best games I've had , im certain i could improve if my team was that well coordinated, but i guess I'll have to wait till S3 to prove myself :)
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 2:49am | Report
****. The League of Legends. Community.

Die all nerd rage lords. Die.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 3:17am | Report
o**** duff gonna call his army to bomb the community
D:
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 3:48am | Report
Nope. More of a kill somebody with my bare hands mood.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 3:53am | Report
#Chestday
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 4:40am | Report
Whats up with people? I got flamed by a failing Ahri and our Darius all the game. Noob Corki, ks Corki, gay Corki, noob champ Corki, running Corki, gaylord Corki... I did literally everything to the enemy, beside throwing the toilet and to add, I had a 15 killing spree before I got shut down

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide