Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 784 of 1800
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 6:53pm | Report
finaly get to play LeBlanc to lag when it's most important... was supposed to be an easy lane, couldnt even land a decent combo.

QQ

Sig made by Aquilegia
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 7:24pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

My college decided to fill pretty much every waking minute for the first week with mandatory orientation and community ****. I'm going to have almost no free time at all. All the way up to Tuesday when classes start.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH! :(

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

Just wait, soon you'll get homework.

And then have midterms, and projects due between 3 different classes all meant to be presented on the same day. OOOOO, we might as well give you your own QQ thread

"Psiguard's romp through College HELL" you'll have to screen shot your test scores for accurate progression through the ranks.
SnowDirewolf
<Member>
SnowDirewolf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 2:46am | Report
Just had a game on my smurf account (level 2). We had a stupid Taric that started with brawler's gloves. He tought he was Rambo (very common early levels) and went 1v2 and got slain. He continud doing that and towerdiving a full health enemy till 6 minutes in the game. He had 8 deaths and 0 kills. Then he ragequited. I was Graves, alone in my lane, got farm fed and kill fed and could kill anyone except the fed volibear. Then our mid teemo went afk and only me, yi with two black cleavers and katarina were left. We lost. I AM SOOOO MAD QQ!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 2:53am | Report
It's level 2 games :P
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 6:49am | Report
Why is Syndra taking so long to be available on pbe? q.q
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:48am | Report
so, if a Vladimir says to his teammates "typical unranked", is it ok to answer with "typical Vlad"?

<.<

Sig made by Aquilegia
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 2:54pm | Report

Just had a game on my smurf account (level 2). We had a stupid Taric that started with brawler's gloves. He tought he was Rambo (very common early levels) and went 1v2 and got slain. He continud doing that and towerdiving a full health enemy till 6 minutes in the game. He had 8 deaths and 0 kills. Then he ragequited. I was Graves, alone in my lane, got farm fed and kill fed and could kill anyone except the fed volibear. Then our mid teemo went afk and only me, yi with two black cleavers and katarina were left. We lost. I AM SOOOO MAD QQ!

This made my day, and it's only 8am :P
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:28pm | Report
i was playing in draft pick because im only level 29 so i cant play ranked games and i couldnt take the idiots in normal anymore but it turns out idiots play draft too but this one guy was leader and he banned two people with asking us both of which were people 2 people on our team wanted to use but didnt say they did yet and then three of us asked for alistar to be banned and the guy banned ahri instead which doesnt make sense because she was nerfed like a few hours ago

but the guy made it worse because he said he wanted to solo top and he picked ezreal as a solo top and the friend in his premade picked varus and as karma i had to support varus

now this other team had nasus lee sin ashe alistar and talon so i assumed we could beat them if we played better because we had ezreal varus viegar malph and me being karma

we all knew the other team was going to pick alistar which ruins karmas support with his CC early game and he laned with talon so talon got fed because varus thought he could 2v1 them all the time when he had half hp

and nasus and lee sin got fed from the one that wanted to solo top as ezreal because he over extended and got ganked so those two were fed while he raged at malph because he didnt help him when malph was on the other side of the map

the only one not getting kills in their team was ashe because our viegar was good until late game when his ult was useless

but we lost and didnt get a single tower or dragon and ended with 15ish i think kills and they had upwards around 50 kills

v_v god this game just....sometimes its the best game ever and other times im not even sure why i bother playing it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 7:28am | Report
QQ people actually still blame the jungler when they are losing their lane.

Well if the 2 other lanes are also losing and I am getting counter jungled it's pretty hard lol.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 8:04am | Report
Hey, could be worse. Get Eve top, Leona mid, AP GP bot and Rengar jungle and hf!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide