Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Out of these champions:( Anivia, Malzahar, Xin,...

Creator: ixORFxi April 7, 2011 3:34pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

ixORFxi
<Member>
ixORFxi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 3:34pm | Report
Out of these champions:( Anivia, Malzahar, Xin, Kassadin ) who would u choose? why?
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 3:35pm | Report
guess
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 3:37pm | Report
thats a good reason why hypershatter.

idk myself probably i would say kassadin but only because i don't really have any experience with anivia, malz, and xin. and while its been several months since i've last played kassadin i used to main him.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 3:42pm | Report
I'd choose malzahar because he seems the coolest

He's a strong laner and he's got a ballin ultimate suppression.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 5:10pm | Report
Tanky DPS is the best way to go right NOW, but getting nerfed later.
princessmisery
<Member>
princessmisery's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 6:16pm | Report
Well I don't know if you like AD or AP more. But I'd say Xin. I used to play Xin when I was really new. I even bought a skin for him. You learn his abilities really well in a couple practice games, and he is a great early-game ganker.

I've gotten tons of first-blood's off Xin. He is very powerful. Attack speed is really important with him. I just love shooting in with Xin, popping them up in the air. He really can be quite unstoppable in the right hands. I'm not saying the other champs you mentioned can't be. Lots of champs can carry whole games if fed enough.

I dislike Kassadin, but that's my personal opinion. He's just boring to me, and I hardly ever see any good Kass' in game. Malz is very nice. I haven't gotten the chance to play him yet, but just from working with and against that champ, I can tell he's a good one to have. And his ultimate, which suppresses it's target for a duration that feels like FOREVER when you're on the receiving end, is nice. lol

Anivia takes a lot of skill. People will whine if you put up an ice wall in the wrong place, which can be tricky at times. You have to be good with hitting the stun as well. Her ultimate is so great when they bunch up for team fights though. And it sure is fun blocking them in when they're getting hit by your turret. I think Anivia is a very strong champ that kicks butt, but takes patience and skill. Another awesome thing about Anivia is her passive, which is like having an extra life. Everyone always jokes about having Guardian Angel, her passive, and Zilean's Ult on her for 3 lives. lol

Anyways, my personal opinion is Xin.
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 10:43pm | Report
Kassadin/ Mobility, Not dying, Ungankability, carries

wRAth is completely awesome and is full of sunshine!!~
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2011 1:05am | Report
Kass .

Mainly because If both teams have a jungler then I pick the solo lane on the outside , now the trick is to make sure you stay in your lane until level 6 . Once your Lvl 6 "b" back to base then go back to your spot . If the person your facing is smart then they know at Lvl 6 it's usually over for them if you managed to stay alive and not feed the enemy . Someone like Ashe , cait , mf etc become easy prey and you either a) destroy them with poking in and out with your ult or b) your denying them exp and mid game this could be a game changer if there carry isn't fed / behind in levels :) .
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide