Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pølses extended mini-guide to carrying teams...

Creator: Pølsemanden February 23, 2012 3:47am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 12:23pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

No you can't carry as a support befor a certain elo. As you can't turst the ppl to do it right even if they are fed. Belive i had that one blitz game where i fed my mf 7 kills and she rushed a atams. What to do against that?

Ok.. So if u were blitz, grabbed ur ad 7 kills, u could be taking a dragon with the help of a jungler, EVEN if the ad is building AP items.. Tank items, i don't give a ****.. Regardless ur ad is gonna be sooo far in front that regardless the dragon is almost safe and easily won, with wards and thee pulls u can simply zone out the enemy.

carried through supporting. Easy.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 12:25pm | Report

Hate it when some guy thinks he is better than me and tells me what to do...

Srsly, don't be that guy...

Meeh, i'm always that guy when i feel that my teammates are baddies.
This does not happen nearly as often as it did when i was 1200 though, so now everything pretty much works just with pings.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 1:33pm | Report

Hate it when some guy thinks he is better than me and tells me what to do...

Sry but if you are the guy how rushs Lich Bane on Kassadin i will keep telling you should build something more usfull or atleast not try to proc it everytime as you die....everytime.

@Pølsemanden
It is kind of cute that you think that the guy would rly do something you tell him. Just to good.
When he poked down the tower he startet to run around and die to everyone. Littel thing you can do if ppl just don't want to listen.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 2:42pm | Report
If ur calls go well, ppl will start to acknowledge ur authority, they will start to listen. If your performance on the other hand is poor, all ur calls fail. At that point ur authority will be=0 and the team will be a unrambled pack of monkeys running around just waiting for someone from the enemy team to man-up and do some calls, or slowly but securely let the team with the better scaling/synergy win.

I'm implying u as blitzcrank would suggest a jungle invasion, therefore would u most certainly have a first-blood, thus have u already gained authority through first-blood and/or an enemy buff.

Maserato
<Member>
Maserato's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 5:57pm | Report
Also add in to call jungle spawn times as much as humanly possible. People don't realize how benificial this is. Calling this has gotten me countless free drag/baron kills
M5 too strong? better nerf irelia
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 12:04am | Report
Added timers to the Forcing section.

Yagamoth
<Member>
Yagamoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 3:38am | Report
Quoted:
If ur calls go well, ppl will start to acknowledge ur authority, they will start to listen. If your performance on the other hand is poor, all ur calls fail. At that point ur authority will be=0 and the team will be a unrambled pack of monkeys running around just waiting for someone from the enemy team to man-up and do some calls, or slowly but securely let the team with the better scaling/synergy win.

+1, it's that simple ^^

I claim, that as soon as you know how to support on a propper level, you will easily do much better in any other role too. Actually playing support on a decent level includes so much awareness overall, that you will see many more opportunities to call to make plays/warn allies/help winning the lanes.

I mean...
- How often does it happen, that you warded your lane, the enemy jungler came through the ward but you didn't notice? Too often, and here the support can help greatly
- How often does it happen, that an enemy laner on any lane is suddenly gone even though he could have easily stayed? Often enough, usually they will gank other lanes, call that!
- How often does it happen, that you get killed by the opponent by surprise because he had a summoner spell you didnt expect? "****, he had ignite?" Point out such odd cases at the start of the game
etc..

@polse: you have a pm shortly
"I'd love to write a guide about 'getting out of elo hell', but I can't find a way to get in there.."
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 5:47am | Report
I'll give you a +rep for the thought and effort but honestly, people in Solo Queue will do whatever they feel like it. If they really care about their elo, they'll actually play properly and listen to others. If they're in a "idgaf" attitude, don't expect them to do anything with you.

Really, my main tips would just to pick a strong champion and try to shut the game out early. Every death usually demoralizes the other lanes so just try to pressure the whole team. Taking up the role of a leader is very heroic and cool I suppose but really, it sounds great on paper but it just depends on who you get. People often co-operate but sometimes people go full ****** and there's nothing you can do except for carry them with said strong champion or just to suck it up and accept the fact that it happens to almost everyone in Solo Queue. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TEARS ;~;

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 7:36am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

I'll give you a +rep for the thought and effort but honestly, people in Solo Queue will do whatever they feel like it. If they really care about their elo, they'll actually play properly and listen to others. If they're in a "idgaf" attitude, don't expect them to do anything with you.

Really, my main tips would just to pick a strong champion and try to shut the game out early. Every death usually demoralizes the other lanes so just try to pressure the whole team. Taking up the role of a leader is very heroic and cool I suppose but really, it sounds great on paper but it just depends on who you get. People often co-operate but sometimes people go full ****** and there's nothing you can do except for carry them with said strong champion or just to suck it up and accept the fact that it happens to almost everyone in Solo Queue. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TEARS ;~;

Note taken, will maybe add section about roaming. But honestly, roaming is not my strongest side.

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 7:52am | Report
Quoted:

Note taken, will maybe add section about roaming. But honestly, roaming is not my strongest side.

Yeah, a lot of players struggle with roaming. However, it is one of the big things that can cause a game to sway from a loss to win or vice versa!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide