Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pølse's way to thar golden ranks!

Creator: Pølsemanden February 12, 2012 10:55am
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 1:04pm | Report

Tell your Irelia my Wukong and Renekton want a word

And her W skill is still broken as heck, they really need to rework it so she doesnt need to build ONLY AS to increase her damage output

Note: That second last game, how the heck did that guy do so badly as Brand???

Tell your wukong that wukong isn't a counter to irelia(maybe a soft counter, but if u can get to lvl 3 against him. U're pretty much safe.)

And tell your renekton that... nvm... I would still pick irelia though... cuz past lvl 9, renekton isn't really worth that much.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Me and omagma carried by random graves..

My build didn't fit my runes at all.... just.. Baad :D
one more game with omagma.
i've been playing soooo bad lately! >.<

ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 9:22am | Report
Wukong should always beat Irelia if the Wukong has a brain, Irelia doesnt have the sustain
She needs to get an early kill AND rush wriggles to survive

Also why was that Garen building a warmogs straight off... Thats... *shiver
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 10:36am | Report
he build brutaliser first.
Look at the Elo...

And i'm not even sure i'd rush Wriggles.

Ok guys.. I'm having constant bad plays, bad calls, if there is anything u can be bad at i'm bad at it right now. So i'm gonna take a break from my Ranked tour, and get some fresh air, have a few normals, try some other roles, who knows i might even try some new top-picks out for a while(wukong comes to mind as interesting and fun) sooo i quess i'm looking for a wukong mentor on the EUNE or NA server.

Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2012 7:08pm | Report
i could help u wuth wulkong np np. just add me ingame ^^
Yagamoth
<Member>
Yagamoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 1:32am | Report
Quoted:
Ok guys.. I'm having constant bad plays, bad calls, if there is anything u can be bad at i'm bad at it right now. So i'm gonna take a break from my Ranked tour, and get some fresh air, have a few normals, try some other roles, who knows i might even try some new top-picks out for a while(wukong comes to mind as interesting and fun) sooo i quess i'm looking for a wukong mentor on the EUNE or NA server.

I'd like to make you think of a maybe a little different view to your current situation. You "think" you are playing "bad" right now. But there is also another possibility.

I mean, how do you define "playing bad"? Is it based on how well you actually do, or how well you do compared to your opponents/allies? Think about an answer to this question before you read on.

- Did you consider, that you may NOT be playing worse, but that your enemies could simply be better than before?

Obviously it could also be a mix of "you playing a bit worse than usual" and your "enemies playing a bit better" than what you are used to up to now. Either way, a break is always good - you simply want to come back with the mindset of "I want to improve" ^^

Good Luck
"I'd love to write a guide about 'getting out of elo hell', but I can't find a way to get in there.."
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 2:00am | Report
your irelia build is kinda weird but as long as it works for you^^

you should prolly work on your csing/csingattitude since your cs is pretty low most games.

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 10:39am | Report
I keep replays of my games, I ALWAYS watch the games where i do bad the following day in school. And i see how bad i've been playing. Missing obvius ganks.. Letting junglers run right past my wards just to kill me. Forgetting to buy wards even though i have the gold for it.. Constantly bad plays. Even if i went 4-0 in lane. I'm gonna die 4-5'ish times to the jungler or mid right after... I need to step up my map awareness which used to be pretty darn good.
My cs'ing can't be that bad when in almost ALL my games i'm 1st or 2nd. I prefer to let my opponent miss 3-4 cs and keeping him out of level-range to getting 1 cs myself. Offensive laning wins games, passive cs'ing does nearly nothing (since i've heard it twice, i'm gonna try to improve anyways though since it has to be bad then :p)
What is weird about my irelia build. What items/item combinations?

Frozen mallet is neccessary for AS irelia since u need to stick to the target to deal substantual DPS
Hexdrinker was bought since ahri got fed like a baws. Aegis and shurelyas are 2 of the best and most cost-effective items in the game. Even if u leave out the auras.(the ghost on shurelyas is an added bonus since i run Flash ignite on Tanky-ad Irelia.)

The numerous heart of golds are for the health and in case their AD-carries became a threat i would have a quick randuins.

samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 11:24am | Report
Quoted:

I keep replays of my games, I ALWAYS watch the games where i do bad the following day in school. And i see how bad i've been playing. Missing obvius ganks.. Letting junglers run right past my wards just to kill me. Forgetting to buy wards even though i have the gold for it.. Constantly bad plays. Even if i went 4-0 in lane. I'm gonna die 4-5'ish times to the jungler or mid right after... I need to step up my map awareness which used to be pretty darn good.
My cs'ing can't be that bad when in almost ALL my games i'm 1st or 2nd. I prefer to let my opponent miss 3-4 cs and keeping him out of level-range to getting 1 cs myself. Offensive laning wins games, passive cs'ing does nearly nothing (since i've heard it twice, i'm gonna try to improve anyways though since it has to be bad then :p)
What is weird about my irelia build. What items/item combinations?

Frozen mallet is neccessary for AS irelia since u need to stick to the target to deal substantual DPS
Hexdrinker was bought since ahri got fed like a baws. Aegis and shurelyas are 2 of the best and most cost-effective items in the game. Even if u leave out the auras.(the ghost on shurelyas is an added bonus since i run Flash ignite on Tanky-ad Irelia.)

The numerous heart of golds are for the health and in case their AD-carries became a threat i would have a quick randuins.

its not that i dont see the point in your builds^^ they just seem unusual to me xD
Those mid-tier items make you really strong at some point but i would still prefer going into high cost items (but thats just how i like my irelia). If you wanna go the mallet build, try mallet atmas fon/wits warmogs...
and for triforce i like to play trinity wits/atmas/warmogs depending on the game.

well being top on the cs board is good, but you are around 13-1400 so it doesnt mean to much.
an advice i can give you is: push your lane before backing/roaming around. that way you will miss alot less cs!
if you look at top players in lower elos, they kill everything AND have amazing cs. im not saying that you should go 340 cs in 30 minutes (scarra op), but im almost positive that you could get alot more cs out of your lane without actually losing anything^^

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2012 11:56am | Report
samgoeslol wrote:

its not that i dont see the point in your builds^^ they just seem unusual to me xD
Those mid-tier items make you really strong at some point but i would still prefer going into high cost items (but thats just how i like my irelia). If you wanna go the mallet build, try mallet atmas fon/wits warmogs...
and for triforce i like to play trinity wits/atmas/warmogs depending on the game.

well being top on the cs board is good, but you are around 13-1400 so it doesnt mean to much.
an advice i can give you is: push your lane before backing/roaming around. that way you will miss alot less cs!
if you look at top players in lower elos, they kill everything AND have amazing cs. im not saying that you should go 340 cs in 30 minutes (scarra op), but im almost positive that you could get alot more cs out of your lane without actually losing anything^^

greez sam

I never ever ever ever buy atmogs on irelia.
Since i think the whole crit department is just a waste. And u get a lot longer with: Aegis/shurelyas than a Atmogs (imo.) atmogs prolly gives u a total of 30(?) ad. Aegis gives u and every team member 8 ad. U will be a ghost short. Lesser Mana/5 for early levels.. Generally i just don't see atmogs fitting into irelias kit at all...

By rushing a trinity force. u're gonna make urself into a "kill me" sign. Which just awaits for ppl to blow u up. My builds makes much more sense in the sense that i can kill stuff without being killed.
Mallet/Atmas/fon/warmogs *shiver* u're not gonna really have any attackspeed to contribute to ur frozen mallet. Why would u even build a mallet there? I would much prefer a tri-force in that build...

Edit:
Still 100% winrate as shaco :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide