Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 3.03 Patch Notes

Creator: cooper56 February 28, 2013 10:27pm
1 2 3
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 9:27am | Report
AP Taric did a TON of damage, it was just melee and didn't have a quick way in, so no one actually used it.

KAYLE NO! I just started using her :<
Ban out GoodPlays GG
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:05am | Report
bye-bye glass cannon Nidalee...not really gonna miss you since I never built you that way in the first place. This really won't be hugely different than that Sona nerf where they made her base stats at level one equal to that of a melee minion...the bad Nidalees will start feeding and the good ones will work her out.

I'll miss you, low maintenance jungle Taric. Guess we'll need blue in more than just our first clear after all.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:21am | Report
Yay, Vayne is even stronger now.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:34am | Report

bye-bye glass cannon Nidalee...not really gonna miss you since I never built you that way in the first place. This really won't be hugely different than that Sona nerf where they made her base stats at level one equal to that of a melee minion...the bad Nidalees will start feeding and the good ones will work her out.

I'll miss you, low maintenance jungle Taric. Guess we'll need blue in more than just our first clear after all.

Why bye bye glass cannon nida? If anything this buffed glass-cannon nida and made bruiser nida pretty much meeeh.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:37am | Report
the buff to her defensive stats enabled people to play her super squish with no consequences...removing it forces people to itemize more reasonably or they'll just melt in teamfights.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:48am | Report
But glass-cannon nidalee is never in cougar form(except for very late in the fight to 1-combo some guy). So it doesn't matter for her, Bruiser nida however greatly benefitted from the defensive stats from cougar form which was what made tanky nida viable in the first place.

They nerfed bruiser nid and left Glass-cannon nid hardly touched.(which imo was a bad move)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
funruiner
<Member>
funruiner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:55am | Report
I wasn't a fan of the Darius nerfs, but it's pretty necessary. You really could snowball a lane and it was pretty broken.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide