Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Perma Ban. Reasonable or not?

Creator: AkameGaPentakill69 January 28, 2021 8:47pm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2021 8:47pm | Report
Hello all,I am new here but i heard that people here can help and actually write a normal reply,so I decided to come here for help.On 26th of January 2021 my main account that i have put over 3000 euro and spend over 4 years playing on has been permanently suspended.After I saw that we cannot start a lobby because "a member of the lobby has been suspended" I reloged to see why my account has been punished,unfortunately it only said"Account suspended,please visit support.leagueoflegends.com" (https://prnt.sc/xsct6c).I decided to open up a ticket,so i can ask a rioter what is the reason for my punishment,BlitzcrankBot sent me a chat log,in which i saw nothing bannable,i was banned for Verbal abuse and thats the chat log because of which i was banned -> https://prnt.sc/xscyz0.After I didnt see anything bannable i decided to request for a person to look at the logs,and this is what i got https://prnt.sc/xsd30x.I told the rioter that my 14 days ban was for a reason,and i really think that,but another ban 2 weeks after that for a chat log looking like that,I didnt get it.Before my permanent suspention i was able to unlock my honor level and get two checkpoints for 12 days total,considering i had 2+ honors every single game.The rioter then replied with this as a reason.https://prnt.sc/xsd7db for the first part,they said i was mocking my own team and threatening to stop helping them.The "I will jsut elave you " part is because i was playign shen on my last game and after unsuccessful gank i said im leaving them,which is a normal thing to do,also they said i was mocking my teammates.Mocking means makign fun of someone in a cruel way,i neither laughed or made something in a cruel way,saying supp diff could also be about the champions and their playstyle.On the second part,when i said "sure garen,thats why u are bronze" they said its mocking,which again,not even in a cruel way,I told garen that his playstyle will not lead him anywhere,i tried to help him understand that he is making mistakes and if he tries to stop making those mistakes he can climb higher.On the last part of the chat log I am sayign that our Brand didint wanna play the game,he was just running it down mid,thats why i said he have 14 deaths,soon to be 17,so the rioter said that i am "ranting on the failures of others".After that the emails stopped because the so called rioter said that we are only going to repeat ourselves from now on and he closed the ticket.Is this fair in your opinion.Also this is the so called game https://prnt.sc/xsdpv4
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2021 11:35pm | Report
The "imagine losing bot" "and not wanting to ff", "thats why ui are bronze" "bcs top diff", "the guy with 0% wr on his champ" "and higher elo than you", "negative wr gold 2 player".

Doesn't matter what you said though really since all you have to do is mention a trigger word and you'll get punished for it. This is why people always repeat the same sentence of "just mute the chat". You don't need to see what other people are saying, and you definitely don't need to type yourself, it won't help you win the game, it's a waste of precious time, if anything it will only make it easier for you to lose the game.

Your permanent ban didn't just come from that game. As mentioned in the rioter's response, you got a 2 week suspension earlier that month. It's pretty damn hard to get a 2 week suspension (you need to get a few chat restrictions before that or type something so offensive that a suspension starts to become a valid offense at the spot). A pemanent ban is what follows after a 2 week suspension and it's Riot's way of basically giving up all hope in your account. At most you'll be able to find out why you were banned, but you won't get your account back. Again, this is why you should mute chat.

The first part was mocking others because you said "supp diff huge" etc. Second part is mocking because you 1. said "thats why ui are bronze" 2. "the guy with 0% wr on his champ" and then called him a negative wr gold 2 player which they can classify as hate speech pretty sure. Third one doesn't make much sense but the other 2 does. I really don't understand why you're calling them a negative wr gold 2 player when you're also a negative winrate gold 2 player?

At the end of the day I don't get why you got so angry from a normal game. If it was a ranked game then I could understand the frustration and I recommend you again to mute the chat so you don't get any unnecessary punishments but IMO you should have just played the game out and not said anything.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide