Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Picking a new champion - the Criteria

Creator: Cath4rsis April 23, 2013 9:21pm
1 2 3
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 6:46am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

The reason why I start playing a champ:
The looks and the popularity (the more popular, the less likely chance I will buy him, the less popular, the more likely I buy him :P)

The reason why I keep playing the champ:
The gameplay and the viability

The reason why I love the champ:
Has a high annoyance factor towards the enemy

I am always attracted to champions with little love, like Sejuani or Urgot or sumthing.
For that reason, I get interested in that champ, but if I hate the gameplay and it is not viable at all, I will not keep playing :D

Some champions out there, which allow you to beastly annoy the enemy, are champions I really love :D
Like invincible Mundo or mushroom kingdom Teemo :D
I really love making the enemies hate me :3

Pretty much this, but without that will to make enemies hate me. Mainly I just want to have fun the way a champion's playstyle permits. Like going deathless with escapeless (bar flash) Miss Fortune, tanking 4 people AND dishing out tons of damage with Singed, annoying the hell out of that ADC with Olaf or just plain brutalizing the enemy team with Gragas.

I too go for underdog champions a lot, next buy will be Urgot.

Zero interest in lore. Started with Gragas for his weird and ugly looks and for drinking off a barell, but discovered that his gameplay was extremely satisfying.

Also, I'm loving Singed because he has the best dance moves, especially when playing while listening to deadmau5. Fits perfectly.
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 11:31am | Report
If your looking for the best taunt dances, choose blitzcrank or volibear
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide