Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Please add lissandra to the craft-guide...

Creator: Kaydie April 29, 2013 9:33am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Kaydie
<Member>
Kaydie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:47am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

And you say you've played 300 games. So lets say the avg game lasts for 30 minutes. That means you've played 150 hours of Lissandra. Thats 6 1/4 days of doing nothing but playing Liss. I find that exceedingly hard to believe.

little more than that, time wise, but i've been doing nothing but, and pbe games tend to last much shorter, sadly, toxic community, kind of like the vibe im getting in this thread.
Kaydie
<Member>
Kaydie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:48am | Report
i got my response, you guys are extremely angry and non-constructive, so i'll be moving on, thanks. mods close this thread.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:51am | Report
You people need thicker skin. If you are going to make outlandish statements I'm going to do my best to correct misconceptions that could infect the rest of the community.

#sackup
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:53am | Report
I actually enjoy Lasty's comments

Rofl
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:53am | Report
Lasty, I think you and I have different conceptions of 'master' :p

Kaydie, I can play 1000 games as Lee Sin against Bronze players, but it won't make me good at Lee Sin. Or even the game. It'll make me a good Bronze player, which in all honestly sucks.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:03am | Report
If you don't need to master the champ in order to release the guide, how can we trust your word that your guide is any good? If I was a noob, I might be convinced by some fake pseudo-reasoning and be persuaded by the statement 'I've played 300 games with her on PBE', but that would just beg the question.

If you haven't even tried a champion competitively (in scrims against people who know what they're doing, non-PBE ranked, etc) then you aren't in a definitive position to write a guide on her.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:05am | Report
I dont know why you keep up with that when all i want is ****ING LISSANDRA TO BE RELEASED FFS

An image explains it better

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Kaydie
<Member>
Kaydie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:12am | Report
i am a diamond 4 player, and my guide is not for new players. i have not mastered her, i have found methodologies and meta breaking play with her that i thought id share to see it disseminate faster.

people will find these things as time goes on, the lol community doesn't need me to release a guide.

im not releasing a guide to teach noobs how to play her, im releasing a compendilum of information with my findings, and some builds that could be potentially game breaking, i'd like to speed up the process, and i said what i said not because i have thin skin, but because i asked a question, it was answered, and then i was repeatedly berated with non constructive irrelavent posturings and questions.

that is not the point of this thread, you are not helping me, yourself, or anyone else in the lol community by making such posts
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:19am | Report
Uhmm could you confirm youre Diamond IV?

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 11:40am | Report
I don't see why you can't post your findings in a thread, if you want to 'disseminate' it quicker.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide