Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

PLS help....

Creator: jo poes January 23, 2013 3:54am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
jo poes
<Member>
jo poes's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 3:54am | Report
Ok so i have completed the latest update, when i tried to play a game champion select ran smoothly, i managed to get into a game but it crashed almost imediately, sometimes the computer just freeses other times it crashes completely and i need to run a system restore just to get back in my computer.
It looked as if i had set the resolution too high so i tried quickly lowering the resolution and still a few seconds later it crashed.... i looked through the patch contents and no big changes were made to the game itself, i realy am clueless... im not very good with computers but this makes no sense at all.

i have a dell inspiron intel core I7 windows 7

until today my laptop has run on full resolution with no problems at all... if anyone has any idea how this can happen pls let me know.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 4:29am | Report
It sounds like you have a problem with the in game client. I recommend contacting player support, if reinstalling LoL doesn't work.

Good luck!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 4:51am | Report
You can also try repairing your LoL client.
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 6:36am | Report
jo poes wrote:

Ok so i have completed the latest update, when i tried to play a game champion select ran smoothly, i managed to get into a game but it crashed almost imediately, sometimes the computer just freeses other times it crashes completely and i need to run a system restore just to get back in my computer.
It looked as if i had set the resolution too high so i tried quickly lowering the resolution and still a few seconds later it crashed.... i looked through the patch contents and no big changes were made to the game itself, i realy am clueless... im not very good with computers but this makes no sense at all.

i have a dell inspiron intel core I7 windows 7

until today my laptop has run on full resolution with no problems at all... if anyone has any idea how this can happen pls let me know.

Sounds like something went wrong with updating your client. Try running the repair, It may take a while but it still may be worth it. If that doesn't work try uninstalling/reinstall. If the problem still is happening after that it could possibly be your computer and something is making the LoL client act up
Made the signature myself :3
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 9:37am | Report
When in doubt, clean your registry.

Ccleaner and Advanced systemcare 5 should do the job pretty well, they speed up your (Already fast) laptop, and are free

ofc thats assuming you don't have the programs yet ;0
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 9:48pm | Report
sounds like a problem i'm getting for almost every first game of the day, but i can still reconnect after.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide