Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Positive Thinking!

Creator: GeekNeff January 30, 2014 8:32pm
1 2
GeekNeff
<Member>
GeekNeff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2014 8:32pm | Report
I've seen a lot of negative posts in this forum every since I've been with Mobafire. I don't post a lot (at the time of this post I have 8) but I think that I want to make a positive impact on the forums by bringing to light the things that I look forward to when I click "Play."

• For me, the things that I look forward to the most in any queue is jukes Regardless of champion, skill, play style or whether or not it is me juking, I LOVE jukes. Even the simple ones! Seeing people juke or myself juke enemies is so entertaining.

• Another thing I look forward to in a match is helping people out. I love to help out people with the champions that I know how to use. Teaching people to further their skill and seeing if it has an immediate impact is very rewarding in a game.

• Lastly, to make the top three, I love to make friends. Either through just being silly with the LoL community or by meshing together a group of people who's play-styles synergize so well, making friends is something I can always look forward to in LoL.

What are some of the things you look forward to in a match?
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2014 1:50am | Report
1. Improving my gameplay. That is the most important thing to me. I don't like to just stay stuck in a tier and stay there for long. I like that feeling of accomplishment of gaining elo and getting higher. Made it from bronze to silver so far and not looking back. Gold here i come!

2. Having fun in normal games and meeting new people to play with. Whats a game without that occasional match where you play for fun and try unnothodox things like jungle singed or something.:D
GeekNeff
<Member>
GeekNeff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Heh Jungle Singed. That reminds me of PAX last year.
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2014 2:48am | Report
Haha yea:P tried it a few days ago for the first timeXD it was fun ending with 5-5 and 21XD
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2014 2:58am | Report
I play to improve, not to win.
GeekNeff
<Member>
GeekNeff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2014 6:56am | Report

I play to improve, not to win.

I like that. It's funny because most of us play to improve...so we can win more XD But that's a positive way to look at single games as you play them ^_^
GeekNeff
<Member>
GeekNeff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 7:56am | Report
I just wanted to share an experience I had while playing last night, real quick.

I was playing as Graves in a 5x5. I hadn't played Graves in a while, but being one of my favorite champs, I didn't have any trouble picking him back up. I was excited to get into the game when I looked to my team lineup and saw that one of our players insta-locked Yasuo. Let alone being a general **** throughout the game, this player was not doing very well, and losing the game for our team.

You might say "Geek, this is the positive thinking thread, what're you doing!?"

Well, this game was one of the most entertaining games I've had, despite our mid lane losing out because of an inexperienced and ill-mannered player.

The three other players on my team were kind, good at their roles, and very cool-headed throughout the match. We had several aces throughout the game (usually without Yasuo involved) and even though we ended up losing, my team made it a good game for me.

So, if you're stuck in a game with an inappropriate, unskilled, or insensitive player, don't fret. Keep a good attitude, if you have to, ignore that player, and talk with your other teammates. Try to make a game with a poor start turn out fun for everybody involved.

Now, you may say, "I'm playing ranked. I don't want to have fun, I want to win."
This is fine too. If you keep a level head and have fun trying to win, your chances of winning are exponentially greater than if you rage at your weakest link.

Believe it or not Summoners, you can have fun while in Ranked.

Keep things positive guys!
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 8:15am | Report
I like positive thinkers :3 +Rep for you :3
GeekNeff
<Member>
GeekNeff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 8:38am | Report
Aww thanks! I'm just trying to keep people from falling into the "All leagues players are ****s" mindset :)
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 4:42pm | Report
I don't think all, but I do think most. When I get forced to support, the adc always blames me for getting hooked or whatever when they CLEARLY WALKED IN RANGE OF IT AFTER SEEING THEM WALK INTO THE BUSH. HURR DURR BLAME YOU FOR NO VISION. hence why I hate supporting.

Basically how I play LoL
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide