Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Possible Hecarim patch notes

Creator: Lugignaf April 6, 2012 10:41pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
TheOtherWiggan
<Member>
TheOtherWiggan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 7:18am | Report
Does it say anywhere the percentage of movement speed that converts to AD yet? Am I just overlooking it somewhere or has it not been released yet?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 7:58am | Report
It scales up to about 25% at level 18. 2.5% per level if I remember right.
True love is found only in yourself.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 11:29am | Report
yay Kayle buff

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 12:16pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

did you hear what they said? you only lose 15 damage at 3k health.

nerf isnt that bad at all, in fact its still incredibly good for its price.

Its quite big hit actually im gonna consider skipping it. Huge mundo/ wukong/ olaf nerf!

80 AD from 4K HP so now take of 15 dmg. Thats now only 65 dmg. I might as well just get a The Bloodthirster at this point it gives good defensiveness just from life steal even as tanky dps. Considering the bt buff also that you lose half your stacks now.

Also frozen mallet now less viable you will need warmog's just to get a decent amount of hp for it and riot is not telling more tanky dps you must build warmog's.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 12:49pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Its quite big hit actually im gonna consider skipping it. Huge mundo/ wukong/ olaf nerf!

80 AD from 4K HP so now take of 15 dmg. Thats now only 65 dmg. I might as well just get a The Bloodthirster at this point it gives good defensiveness just from life steal even as tanky dps. Considering the bt buff also that you lose half your stacks now.

Also frozen mallet now less viable you will need warmog's just to get a decent amount of hp for it and riot is not telling more tanky dps you must build warmog's.

They might as well have them scale up that way.

If you're getting Atma's, Warmogs and FroMal, you're really weak until you get that all build up to full. Even then, you're not that strong unless you synergies real well with AD(most brusers do but, w/e) and you don't have any MR really so someone like LB, Cass or Kass can come in and combo you from full to nothing.

If you're going to get BT, you have to be really wary of CC as completely destroys your so-called "survivability" that you have from it.
True love is found only in yourself.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 2:16pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

They might as well have them scale up that way.

If you're getting Atma's, Warmogs and FroMal, you're really weak until you get that all build up to full. Even then, you're not that strong unless you synergies real well with AD(most brusers do but, w/e) and you don't have any MR really so someone like LB, Cass or Kass can come in and combo you from full to nothing.

If you're going to get BT, you have to be really wary of CC as completely destroys your so-called "survivability" that you have from it.

Eh as tanky is it not your job or off tank to take most dmg? An ignite on you is an ignite not on any one else on your team like ad carry with bt.

As for losing dmg yes you wont have much dmg until you get your impaler done thats why i usually dont rush warmog's or frozen mallet. What i do is get giant something like wiggles then go giant belt then impaler that way ill have some dmg well i wait and build hp later but the down side to this is you wont be able to tank turret or dive easily which is one main things i like about alot of hp.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 2:20pm | Report
If they're igniting a tank, it's because it's someone like Mundo.

If they're igniting an off tank, it's because they have sustain from skills(Renekton/Hecarim) or the enemy team has a great healer like Soraka.
ShadowDogs
<Member>
ShadowDogs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 2:42am | Report
Why nerf Atma's Impaler?
It's not that OP.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 3:53am | Report
Cost efficient at 1000 health, slot efficient at about 2000, continued to scale with more of a pure defensive stat you purchased. It's still very strong, but not quite so good.
Nasus says hi
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 7:15am | Report
Meh it's just one item, not as big of a deal as you guys are acting like. If it was ever used without the OMGATMOGS mentality you'd all realize you can just buy it when you need armor ad and have 2.2k+ hp and you wont notice a difference at all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide