Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 5:10pm | Report

Man it feels good to get a team that coordinates. It also feels good to play ranked using the role I'm best at.

And it feels good to make that person regret picking LeBlanc. GET PUSHED, OUTFARMED, OUTLEVELED AND ****ED.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 5:36pm | Report
**** this game so much, i ****ing suck so much can't cs for ****ing **** can't play for ****ing **** can't do anything for ****ing ****, worst ****ing game i've ever had, lvl 10 on ****ing brazil and i go 1/8 before i ****ing leave because **** that **** holy **** i ****ing suck, i even make fid ragequit at level 1 because i can't leash for ****ing ****, even if he was afk i shoulda ****ing helped so he dies and then of course i ****ing steal his blue buff with q so **** he goes to ****ing take the enemy jungle and ****ing dies and that's completely my own ****ing fault, i play against **** players and can't even tie my own shoes, i'm so ****ing bad don't ever ****ing play with me

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 5:42pm | Report
You're bad and you should feel bad
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 6:17pm | Report
shut up or i'll troll you even more

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 6:26pm | Report
Pretty sure I can just use the ignore button
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 7:23pm | Report
whatever i'm just quitting league cus **** it :)

Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 12:34am | Report
Morgana; 7/1/10

Somehow felt that Maokai wouldn't give up blue buff for me (And he really didn't), so I decided to grab Athene's Unholy Grail right after I finished Zhonya's Hourglass since Ezreal was the only real threat on their team.

2v4 team fights with only Maokai and Morgana? NP. Since I did enough damage as is, I bypassed Rabadon's Deathcap for the moment and began to build Randuin's Omen. With me and Maokai being tanky as hell at the time and being able to still win 2v4 fights or evenly trade, Tristana was able to backdoor the **** out of bot while Nasus was pushing and farming top.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 7:29am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

**** this game so much, i ****ing suck so much can't cs for ****ing **** can't play for ****ing **** can't do anything for ****ing ****, worst ****ing game i've ever had, lvl 10 on ****ing brazil and i go 1/8 before i ****ing leave because **** that **** holy **** i ****ing suck, i even make fid ragequit at level 1 because i can't leash for ****ing ****, even if he was afk i shoulda ****ing helped so he dies and then of course i ****ing steal his blue buff with q so **** he goes to ****ing take the enemy jungle and ****ing dies and that's completely my own ****ing fault, i play against **** players and can't even tie my own shoes, i'm so ****ing bad don't ever ****ing play with me

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

you should stop playing on distant servers. i've always seen you with awefull ping.

is morgana becoming popular again? i sure like playing her. I just usually mess up.

Sig made by Tamy
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 11:08am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

you should stop playing on distant servers. i've always seen you with awefull ping.

is morgana becoming popular again? i sure like playing her. I just usually mess up.

I get 80-100 ping on Brazil usually with some spikes but nothing to bad generally. On EUW or EUNE I could kinda blame it on the lag but even then it's usually not that bad.

Let's face it, i'm just a terrible player.

SirthOsiris
<Member>
SirthOsiris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 2:27pm | Report
Somehow won this despite us being complete trash the entire game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide