Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2014 11:37pm | Report
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1481323224/209488273

Ziggs was AFK for half the game, and for a long time, it seemed like it was only a matter of time before they took over our base. However, they didnt break our inhib line of turrets until we already had one of theirs, and Ziggs finally came back, and was able to catch up (almost). Then came the Baron fight that we won after they had so graciously gotten Baron down below a quarter health. We won shortly after that. :D

I am really loving Sivir right now!
Thank you jhoijhoi for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2014 12:43pm | Report

so these guys from mobafire who i dont know picked me as their adc and i am currying them hard

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
king boo311
<Member>
king boo311's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2014 10:40pm | Report

Yay! Silver 1, still silver, but still close to gold :D

Started off champ select with Nami ranting about her 9 lose streak. Upon stating I'm in my promos to silver 1 she stated something along the lines of "Oh wow, i'm gold 4 matched with silver 2, perfect."
Tryndamere was pretty positive the whole game, I ganked Nasus like 3 times. Amumuwas camping mid for the whole laning phase pretty much ( Ziggs was who I was duoing with <3). I decided to set up a small tent bot lane to get Vayne tumbling rolling - which yielded great results.
Overall our team performed splendidly, we got a lot of picks consisting of: me ulting, Vayne Flash condemning, trynd one shotting people, etc. Teamfights were relatively easy since Nasus was the only tanky one, my armor shred allowed Trynd to kill others easily. Poor Jinx was not able to survive fights at all due to Cease and Desist along with her being set behind by my previous visits to bot lane.

Fun game is fun :D
  • Blocked chat because there was some pretty toxic arguments going on.
+rep is appreciated if I helped you in anyway! :D
My Guides
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 12:19am | Report

playing this champion in arams feels so dirty lol

even if we lost the game
Mesty
<Member>
Mesty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 6:49pm | Report
Still fairly new to the game and this was my first time playing as Shyvana. :)

Shy-Build by matt.esty, on Flickr
-U.S. Air Force-
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 7:01pm | Report

playing this champion in arams feels so dirty lol

even if we lost the game

Now imagine if you had a Yasuo on your team hue.

Mesty wrote:
Still fairly new to the game and this was my first time playing as Shyvana. :)

Oooh you're just starting out? May your (long and painful) journey playing LoL be ever fruitful and fulfilling.

I'm not sure how effective Frozen Mallet is on Shyv, but alternatively for health, you can get Randuin's Omen or Sunfire Cape :)
Made this sig myself :)
Mesty
<Member>
Mesty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 7:04pm | Report
Quoted:

Now imagine if you had a Yasuo on your team LOL.

Oooh you're just starting out? May your (long and painful) journey playing LoL be ever fruitful and fulfilling.

I'm not sure how effective Frozen Mallet is on Shyv, but alternatively for health, you can get Randuin's Omen or Sunfire Cape :)[/size]

Lol was that good or bad? Yeah I am really enjoying the game. Been trying ouas many champs as I can. Shyvana and Miss Fortune are my favorite right now.
-U.S. Air Force-
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 7:11pm | Report
It's both, haha. You will run into trolls and feeders, but you will also find amazing teams that make all of the jerks completely worth it <3
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the sig!
Mesty
<Member>
Mesty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 7:13pm | Report
Quoted:
It's both, haha. You will run into trolls and feeders, but you will also find amazing teams that make all of the jerks completely worth it <3

My first PvP experience was shall I say not enjoyable at all lol. So I stick to AI to find a champ and play around with it till I find how I wanna play it. I played that Shy game mid.
-U.S. Air Force-
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 7:18pm | Report
Yeah, that's completely understandable. I myself didn't start playing PvP until I was like, level 17ish, and even then I had some level 30 friends who helped me out.

In general, I don't recommend people start playing normals until at least level 12. That way you'll have access to all of the summoner spells, as well as be at a high enough level so that you'll have some game knowledge to back you up.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide