Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Question about turret agro

Creator: Kitzzeh May 17, 2020 4:07pm
Kitzzeh
<Member>
Kitzzeh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2020 4:07pm | Report
I have a question given the situation. Let's say... i am adc with whatever adc and with a support like braum. We push to the turret, there is no minion left from our side and the jungler comes from the bush behind the enemy tower bot and waits. We go to that bush but there are no minions to tank so we can kill the enemy neeko in the tower. Braum goes after him, missses the q but because he is in tower range, he gets tower hits...my question is..if i attack neeko as adc while braum tanked tower shots without hitting the enemy hero, will the turret target me after i hit neeko? I'm having an argument with someone on this :)
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2020 10:33pm | Report
Turrets will aggro the first champion there if there are no minions. If your support let's say Braum, takes aggo on turret, they'll have aggro until they leave the turret regardless if you hit the enemy after. If there are minions there, then the turret will aggro the first champion that either attacks you or your ally and vice versa for the enemy. If you want to be the one taking the tower aggro, you'd need to hit that Neeko before anyone else does, or they will take the aggro instead.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide