Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Quinn

Creator: ChaosPT March 2, 2013 3:50am
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2013 3:14pm | Report
im sure shes going to be played top a bit more than adc, and every game ive played today has a double quinns in it and holy **** they use their ult to get to a fight and then get in the middle to use the arrow rain thing and then die

at least some of them know how to use W and then E to jump over walls in the jungle which is a cool thing she has but still the poor positioning of them and terrible use of their ults is making me want to cry
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2013 3:29pm | Report
She doesn't do enough damage, doesn't have a good escape, doesn't have a good steroid, and her laning isn't that great. It's ok, but she's outclassed.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2013 4:12pm | Report
yo i made a blog and stuf because im pro like that
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2013 9:44pm | Report
I personally feel that once people get more playtime on her that she'll make a formidable top laner, our top laner was having a blast on her earlier today
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 5:07am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

She doesn't do enough damage, doesn't have a good escape, doesn't have a good steroid, and her laning isn't that great. It's ok, but she's outclassed.

Has no escape, wat.
Other than that dis explains it ^.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 6:42am | Report
She really doesn't scale well off of bruiser items at all. Her dmg off of AS and crits are so good though.

-I'll ADC you l8er-
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 12:21pm | Report
She really relies on AS Like vayen, i've playerd her alot and this is what i've seen. She AA alot because of passive, R and E, making itesm like statik shiv very important on her. She really needs the BotRK now because it gives her the ability to chase very well and gives sustain. Her E is the tricky part of her kit in the Human form, she's strong at actually getting away because of it, i've done some crazy tricks like standing next to/ behind a minon and then litterally getting closer to or away from someone because of it. Making what i said about BotRK very important. Another thing about her is that since she' is so melee oriented she really needs that tanky support with her, so Taric, Thresh, Blitz, and Lulu, are really nesscary with her kit. If you have someone like Sona with her you will do alot of damage
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide