Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

"Mundo Helping Tech Support! Also Have New...

Creator: Keondre June 4, 2012 7:59pm
1 2 3
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 7:59pm | Report
Here is this weeks skin and champion sale. Looks like will be making an appearance in my nightmares....

Mundo Helping Tech Support! Also Have New Sale!

Corporate Mundo keeping busy, cash monkeys! He open email attachment in junk folder promising pictures of naked girls. Computer stop working after that. IT tell Mundo that it “infected with virus” and all files corrupted. Mundo then pound on laptop with cleaver to make work; IT tell Mundo he turned laptop into “10-pound paperweight.” Mundo gave laptop new job that better match its abilities! Mundo made of win!

To celebrate, Mundo bring new sale for you. Buy skins and champions, and give Mundo money to continue “Computer Retasking/Cleaver Whacking” program at work. Soon, all computers do their job or get downsized to paperweight department!

• Viktor look like he really good at smashing computers. He redundant. Mundo let you have him for 487 RP.
  • Skarner shoot crystal energy, fry computers’ motherboard. Mundo love his mother, and her board, so he get rid of Skarner. 487 RP and he yours.
  • Sion survive his own beheading, have axe bigger than Mundo’s. Mundo get rid of competition by selling him to you for 292 RP.

• Temple Jax at one with the universe. Universe include computers, so he must be downsized with them. You buy for 487 RP.
  • Pentakill Sona seem to know more about computers than Mundo. She call Mundo’s expertise into question. Mundo fire her and her hippie musician friends. For 487 RP, he give her to you!
  • Marble Malphite already giant paperweight, so Mundo no need him for new program. You pick him up for 260 RP.

Sale start June 5 and run until June 8. Buy lots! Mundo no want competition for paperweight making!
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:06pm | Report
Looks like I messed up the coding. Not sure how to do the sale stuff, considering this is the first time I've done the sales. Erm, tried to make it look the way Virago does it..
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:10pm | Report
That's why I let Virago do that. =D
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:12pm | Report
^ True. Should of just left it until he got on. I only see him do the sales, seems like I have found the reason. Oh well... tried my best. Not sure how he codes it right..
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:07pm | Report
Lols. Well the images look screwed up. Anyone know how to fix it?
virago
<Member>
virago's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:15pm | Report
On it :)
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:18pm | Report
Thanks :D I should have just left it for you to do... I was never good with complicated coding xD
virago
<Member>
virago's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:26pm | Report
All done. Thank you for what you did, saved me a lot of time :)

Edit: And now YOU are featured on the home page!
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 9:48pm | Report
Thank you for fixing it. I realize that you are busy managing the server, so I just wanted to pitch in and help :D
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:16pm | Report
:P Thanks for the +Rep. I don't really care about this sale either, I was hoping that Gothic Orianna will finally go on sale, but I guess they think it isn't time yet.... even after 1 yr. and 4 days.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide