Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

"Pro" Player for a Month Now, AMA

Creator: H4xDefender October 8, 2012 8:10pm
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:03pm | Report
I mean, come on. this shouldn't be 'pro player' ama. It should be 'guy on a ranked 5's team he plays with every night and maybe has played in a go4lol' ama
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:03pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

What is the meaning of life?

You tell me :P.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:09pm | Report

I mean, come on. this shouldn't be 'pro player' ama. It should be 'guy on a ranked 5's team he plays with every night and maybe has played in a go4lol' ama

Don't know if you caught my answer since I posted right as you posted this, its on page 1. You read it and tell me if you consider that "pro." There is definitely a difference between me and players like Dyrus who live in gaming houses and play 12 hours a day, but I wouldn't call myself "casual gold elo player."
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:18pm | Report

Its in quotations because it isn't something that is my main income, but it is something I have made money from. We often play in many smaller weekly tournaments and we've won a few of them. We take ranked 5s as a joke unless we run into some serious diamond+ team because we scrim mid-top level pro teams on a pretty regular basis. We usually finish in Ro16 and Top 8 in go4lols but we are a relatively new team.

As for being "pro" we are sponsored by a legit company, but I can't tell you the details since I'm not the captain and don't know myself. In more serious online tournaments we've played against teams like Dignitas, CLG Black, (before disband) and 4not. (Although the only one we beat was 4not). As for the teams we scrim, we've scrimmed diamond+ teams and some "big" names like Legion, Rev Gaming, Underrated, and Orbit.

So many details. What's the name of your team? i'll check your page.

There is definitely a difference between me and players like Dyrus who live in gaming houses and play 12 hours a day, but I wouldn't call myself "casual gold elo player."

I would. he's a pro player. You're a casual gold elo player.

Anyways, i'm gonna stop stinking up your ama. Good luck. Just gimme name of your team and i'll do a little research.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:20pm | Report
I'll PM you it since I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here, don't want to risk anything.
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:23pm | Report
Um.
What the ****.
What's with the secrecy? I don't get it.

AMA = ask me anything
If we can't even ask about your freaking team, what's the point?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:27pm | Report

You tell me :P.

Scumbag H4xDefender. Tells you ask him questions. Answers : You tell me.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:28pm | Report
I mean its in my profile page but I don't want to get suspended for advertising or something, if someone told me it is ok to post links then I would put it on my opening post.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:32pm | Report

Cool 3 person team.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 9:40pm | Report
I don't know what is going on with the ranked team, I haven't hopped on in a bit since I was moved to sub because of inactivity issues about 2 weeks ago, but they played go4lol just yesterday, I was watching the stream while in the skype call with them.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide