Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

"Siren"

Creator: Lies June 5, 2013 8:38am
74 posts - page 6 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:29pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

this. im so ****ing tired of grrl gamers. or hell, most of this ****ing feminism **** in video games.

waaaah girls aren't treated equally in video games. well no ****ing ****, video games are predominately a male hobby. so no, i'm not going to apologize and kiss your *** because you're offended. you don't see a bunch of guys crying about not being 'on equal terms' with women in predominately women hobbies.

second to say beautiful post.
If they are good gamer's they will make it to the big tournaments, but if they just expect to go there because of their gender they have another thing coming to them.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:37pm | Report
Just reminded me...

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:44pm | Report
Guys guys guys.. let's all don't forget that they're Siren. Something bigger then us
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Napoleon D
<Member>
Napoleon D's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:47pm | Report
I feel like sirens wouldn't get so much hate if they integrated with a male team in the LCS rather than segregating and creating their own team. They are not taken seriously because they advertise the fact that they are women rather than advertising their skills. There was almost zero hate when colalin joined TPS as their sub. Advertising themselves as a all female team only makes it harder for females to legitimize themselves into Esports.
i need to delete this account
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 12:55pm | Report
Napoleon D wrote:

I feel like sirens wouldn't get so much hate if they integrated with a male team in the LCS rather than segregating and creating their own team. They are not taken seriously because they advertise the fact that they are women rather than advertising their skills. There was almost zero hate when colalin joined TPS as their sub. Advertising themselves as a all female team only makes it harder for females to legitimize themselves into Esports.

Well said. They want to change the the beliefs of boys being better at lol by going in with a cocky attitude and overkill intro when they're still just plat players (some of them is still gold i think)? Doesn't make sense to me
Don't +rep me im a bad person
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 12:51pm | Report

OH DEAR GOD, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 1:09pm | Report

OH DEAR GOD, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

IS THIS REAL?
Ban out GoodPlays GG
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 1:13pm | Report
I doubt it, but it's funny regardless
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 2:18pm | Report
LMFAO.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 7:09pm | Report
its fake and old, i saw it on the NA forums like as soon as the Sirens got popular
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide