Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Random Diamond AMA

Creator: Barph February 6, 2014 8:16pm
1 2
Barph
<Member>
Barph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 8:16pm | Report
Hello, I'm Barph, relatively new to these forums. Figured I would do an AMA to introduce myself since there's nothin interesting to do here ATM.

I was D1 s3, currently climbing back up at D3 currently, I'm also a guide writer(but not for mobafire! :O)

So yeah ill answer literally anything and everything if there even is any questions when I wake up(so in 9 hours)
I'm Varph, who is Barph anyway?
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 9:25pm | Report
Why you stealing my thunder?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 9:27pm | Report
When you see ****ing stupid Vaynes who claim to be diamond but can't prove it anyhow what do you do?

And do you use item sets such as "Supprt" or "Mages" where you have most of the components and items?
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 4:25am | Report
I have a slight pain in my upper back, probably due to working 8h in front of a computer and sitting awkwardly. What do you recommend for it?

Also, what do you main and how do you deal with counters?
Barph
<Member>
Barph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 6:46am | Report
Kazega wrote:

Why you stealing my thunder?

You've had 3 pages of thunder, it's time to share.

Janitsu wrote:
When you see ****ing stupid Vaynes who claim to be diamond but can't prove it anyhow what do you do?

And do you use item sets such as "Supprt" or "Mages" where you have most of the components and items?

I... I don't see Vaynes that claim to be diamond, they either are or aren't. And I don't use item sets since they all disappear if you reinstall/repair client and I found that out the hardway. Although I do use item sets for 2 champions(Ahri/Zyra)

Quoted:
I have a slight pain in my upper back, probably due to working 8h in front of a computer and sitting awkwardly. What do you recommend for it?

Also, what do you main and how do you deal with counters?

Play while standing!

I main Ahri/Zyra/Anivia/Swain/Morg/Brand/Thresh, I deal with counters by losing lane or playing like a *****. I'm not a strong laner, I'm more of a late game player.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 10:11am | Report
My back hurts from sleeping on pinecones. Will I turn into Maokai?
Barph
<Member>
Barph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 4:13pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

My back hurts from sleeping on pinecones. Will I turn into Maokai?

Maokai is a fictional character in the game League of Legends, no matter how many Pinecones you sleep on you will not transform into a character of fiction, as a matter of fact I do believe you wont transform into anything. You will just be sleeping on pinecones.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 4:19pm | Report
If I ask you general questions about league of legends will that make me good at the game?

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 4:53pm | Report
Barph wrote:

Maokai is a fictional character in the game League of Legends, no matter how many Pinecones you sleep on you will not transform into a character of fiction, as a matter of fact I do believe you wont transform into anything. You will just be sleeping on pinecones.

I remember watching a television show about this actually. There was a guy who believed in bigfoot right? So he spent his life hunting big foot.

And he did this for so long that he forgot how to do basic things like shave and take showers.

a few years later, he was big foot.

True story.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2014 7:33pm | Report
So... you're saying someone can actually become a tree? Like Maokai, an Ent or, if you're into yordles, a bonsai?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide