Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Rant: Screwing up your own jungler

Creator: orochinagi May 27, 2011 5:17am
1 2 3
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 6:32pm | Report
He doesn't need a leash but regardless if you do leash for him it makes it faster as well as saving you a bit of health in the long run.
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 1:53am | Report
This sort of happened to me. Top was solo and he got firstblood round level 6, he couldn't push cuz their jungler went to protect top until the champ returns. This douchebag on my team decides to stop laning and go into my top jungle and steal double golems and wraiths.

I told him to stop and he wouldnt care.
SO later he asked for a gank, and I went to help him, as he initiated I ran back to my jungle and had him die.

Revenge feels sweet :)
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 4:01am | Report
Someone was unsure of the route that starts at wraiths. Here it is:

wraiths (smite big one) -> wolves -> small golems (b) blue golem -> wolves -> wraiths -> red -> small golems.

This route is often called a sustainable route, and is the fastest way to get to level 6. However it's a bit riskier if they counterjungle your buffs (they are left alone for some time) and it makes you less able to gank effectively at the start.

Some junglers like to jungle and get to 6 asap, this route is a route that works well for them (e.g. Nocturne, WW)
I'm back!
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 4:28am | Report
Mastarwe wrote:

Someone was unsure of the route that starts at wraiths. Here it is:

wraiths (smite big one) -> wolves (b) blue golem -> wolves -> wraiths -> red -> small golems.

This route is often called a sustainable route, and is the fastest way to get to level 6. However it's a bit riskier if they counterjungle your buffs (they are left alone for some time) and it makes you less able to gank effectively at the start.

Some junglers like to jungle and get to 6 asap, this route is a route that works well for them (e.g. Nocturne, WW)

It usually includes Small Golems after wolves - which gets them to level 3, but other than that it's about right.
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 5:39am | Report
true, will change that, must've been deleted when I misscilcked and had to rewrite half of the text ;)
I'm back!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 6:41am | Report
it's why i dont play junglers in normals / US ranked

although, my biggest problem is when people **** up their lanes then go into jungle to take gold - i don't mind if they take like, one spawn, that's fine, but taking all 3 mini camps? **** off
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 6:03pm | Report
I'd probably say something along the lines of
"Leashing is when you attack a few times THEN MOVE THE **** AWAY, ******"

I'm a happy person at heart :)
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide