Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rate the champion

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 2, 2013 11:36am
185 posts - page 11 of 19
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 7:46am | Report
4/10
Maybe rework will help him ,but right now he just seems super weak.Only CC is a slow no gap closer.

Jungle Rammus

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 7:51am | Report
LevasK wrote:

4/10
Maybe rework will help him ,but right now he just seems super weak.Only CC is a slow no gap closer.

lol'd so hard especially because the fact that he doesn't have a slow proves how much you know regarding Xerath. Anyway, on topic: 7/10 Rammus is underplayed but not exactly underpowered. His kit will need some tweaks but in teamplay he's still pretty good, just other options are better.

Anivia
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 7:52am | Report
LevasK wrote:

4/10

I don't know what you are talking about, but Xerath has no slows, but a stun, and he definately doesnt need a gapcloser :P

Anivia; 6/10. Still strong, but doesn't shine as much as she used to.

Nasus
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 7:52am | Report
EDIT: NASUS: 8/10
jungling with him is like going on autopilot.

7/10
rammus: Good in the right comps, can do some very effective ganks, though his damage is a little low.
Quoted:
Only CC is a slow no gap closer.

ummm, he's got a stun bro xD

Volibear
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 11:38am | Report
9/10... He can be a monster. The MS boost and very reliable CC will burn Flash almost every time. Not to mention the scary damage and pushing potential.

Top Riven
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 11:48am | Report
8.5/10. Almost no bad matchups and will 100% win lane if you know what you're doing and your jungler knows what a countergank is. In some team comps is outclassed by oddities like Shen or Kennen due to their ridiculous utility and similar tendency to win lane, and is not picked often in competitive play due to handling 1v2 lanes poorly.

Teemo
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 12:00pm | Report
3-8/10. yeah i went there. the 3 is because the majority of teemo players suck at playing him. they pick him up cause he is relatively easy to learn basic mechanics. after that you get into AP versus on-hit. good on-hit players can run him at a 7.5 or 8 rating. ap probably 7-7.5. teemo's problem is that his lanes are typically farm lanes...he doesn't really massacre anyone though the right matchup can provide him with a lane that allows him to deny farm for the entire laning phase. after that though his teamfight capabilities are average..he really just split pushes.

Swain

LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 12:46pm | Report
How nice of everyone to jump the gun.I was obviously talking about Olaf there since my post and MyBloodisBlack post is separated by a few seconds I didn't see what he wrote.

GrandmasterD-I know enough.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 12:46pm | Report
7/10

A good Swain will wreak havoc on the enemy team. Moderate but consistent damage, tanky to boot. A few counters, but underplayed.

Mid Zyra.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 1:27pm | Report
6/10, ONLY because support Zyra does everything mid Zyra does except massive amounts of damage. If we were going with just the champion alone, easy 9/10 right there.

Mid Urgot
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide