Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rate the champion

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 2, 2013 11:36am
185 posts - page 13 of 19
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 7:28pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Woah woah.

You have it wrong. Thresh wins many many match ups at top, and he snowballs pretty well.

Am I? As far as I can tell he just autos once and maybe CCs the other guy and he becomes impotent after that. He might have poke but he's going to get wrecked by tops with damage like Renekton. I can see how after laning phase he can be pretty tanky if farmed, but he's got nothing on Malphite or Shen.

Besides, if you have Thresh and aren't playing him botlane, honest waste of potential.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 8:35pm | Report
Short CD disengage + high mixed damage poke.

He actually completely destroys Renekton in lane. Ran it twice, destroyed him both times.

Unless you have like 3+ gap closers, like Riven, Thresh wins lane because his kit is so stupid at peeling for his team.

It's a waste of his support potential, yeah, but "no damage", "no reliable escape", "doesn't snowball", "he needs to collect souls so he auto-loses lane", and "his jungler HAS to camp his lane" is all wrong.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 9:08pm | Report
After trying him out in two games I stand corrected; thank you for calling me out on it, Thresh top actually a lot better than I anticipated.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 2:53am | Report
Annie......
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 2:59am | Report
7-8/10 Annie has a very high burst and a good annie will know how to abuse the stun and get it every time to get some free harrass in making the opponent laner take loads of damage.

next up Lux
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 3:03am | Report
Depends, design wise she kinda sucks since she is a burst champ that has a shield and an ability which needs to be placed and triggered.

Play wise she can be a ton of fun and she is well known for her "omg 20 seconds CD on ult OP".

I think I'd give her an 8/10, the problem being she really shouldn't b a burst champ.

Lulu

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 3:26am | Report
amazing supp that works well with most adcs
she has nice poke cc and provides her allies with mobility and tankiness

9/10

Xin Zhao
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 4:06am | Report
7/10

His potential is massive, but he needs to snowball ahead of the other jungler because his lategame is somewhat weaker than that of the other mainstream junglers. I love him though.

Maokai
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 4:36am | Report
Ah, my favourite pure support jungler. I love how you can just play really tanky with him and buy wards and you get everyone around you on your team fed.

I love the concept of his ult, but that part is kinda meh for me, so I'll leave it at a 9/10.

Kog'Maw

I'm streets ahead. If you don't get it you're streets behind.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 6:39am | Report
Exceptional range and harass. Able to come back after getting a little behind because can put out so much damage without being touched. Better as AP, imo. Much like Nidalee, doesn't really do as much in team fights, but the awesome poke practically gives a lead in team fights before they even begin.

9/10

AP Corki
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide