Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Reason why you should not make a guide before...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK August 4, 2011 1:49pm
1 2 3 4
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 5:44pm | Report
I agree that Ryze guide isn't exactly perfect from a brief look at the item build and the layout, but his items are more or less on the right track. The top rated Ryze guide was for a time the highest rated on the site, and IMO is more or less exactly how he should be built.

All that's really wrong with the items is that he's building them in the wrong order.

AP Ryze = Squishy and does average damage (due to Ryze's awful AP ratios on just about everything)

Tanky mana Ryze = Tanky and does pretty good damage

It's a fairly easy decision which is better.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 6:07pm | Report
yegaboo11 wrote:

Just because his Q and W scale with max mana doesn't mean you have to build him with "tanky" mana items, such as double RoA, and semi-rushing banshee's veil.

Do the maths yourself.

500 AP late game vs ~4000-5000 mana (depending on if you're runed or not) (or even 40 AP vs 400 mana, if you so desire)

I can tell you for a fact that the mana damage will be a LOT more, and you can take SO many more hits.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 12:12am | Report
Ya

that build is good

except that he doesn't get RoA early, which means he may lose a lot of the benefits from the passive
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide