Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season 2 Masteries Tree

Creator: CelticChampion November 11, 2011 11:10pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 4:24am | Report
@Toshabi I bet you haven't stolen Baron successfully one time in your LoL career. And how do you dare, I'm 600 ELO :O.

And did I say anything about ranked. I just say you could play now without smite maybe, if you want to troll. But ok you're pros, I'll stop posting to this thread.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 4:27am | Report
Zoki wrote:

Y I know but IMO I'll take other Summoner spell over Smite if I can jungle as fast. Those 2 opportunities to steal red/blue per game is just not worth it.

When you learn the steps to being a better jungler, you'll find you have to put yourself into the enemy jungle more and give yourself more opportunities to steal their jungle.

If your team will give you a good leash, using Smite to steal the enemy Blue Wraith will also dent their early game massively.

Being able to secure or steal dragon and baron happens more then you think. At least for people who actually care to improve.

edit: You say you're 600 elo. Not using Smite can be a big contributor to that.
Having Smite is better then not having smite if you actually want to get better. This has been proven time and time again.

When people go low-elo, it's everyone's fault (you included) because trolls, leavers, and feeders appear on both teams equally on a statistical basis over a long period of time.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 4:33am | Report
Irelia smiled at Defense Tree.
Pantheon smiled at Offense Tree.
Vladimir smiled at Utility Tree.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 5:54am | Report
Lol the 600 ELO was sarcasm.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 8:45am | Report
Coulda fooled me o.O

Take smite man. Just trust us. It is better.

Your real job as a jungler is not ganking for kills. It's securing everything you possible can on a map be it a lane, buffs, or dragon/baron.

1 Dragon = 3 kills. A blue buff on your midlane is going to give them a serious boost. Baron wins games.

Think about it.

Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 8:51am | Report
This **** is so funny :D

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 10:29am | Report
Jungle Fiddlesticks may have just become the number 1 jungler... He will have aweareness and with the increased exp from creeps he should hit 6 first... CAWCAWCAWCAW.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 10:31am | Report
Everyone gets so up in arms over this. Makes me laugh because...Well let him jungle how he wants, what does it matter to you?

"OMG someone isn't jungling the way I jungle they're baddies"

I take Smite when I jungle. When I see a jungler without it I question their intentions. At the end of the day though I picked a different role, which means I'm responsible for doing my job, the jungler has to do theirs. Not my place to call them out, ESPECIALLY if they do their job just fine.

Basically what I'm saying is "Let Zoki do his thing you do your's" rather than trying to force your epeens down his throat.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 10:52am | Report
That's the funny part. I never said I jungle without smite. I said if somebody wants to jungle without smite after update, he could do it almost as fast as if he would have smite. It's true I said I'd pick other summoner spell over Smite, but I never talked about serius playing. I personally have never before jungled without smite, and do realize how important buffs can be. But let people missread and think I like jungling without smite better.

The language of friendship is not words, but meanings.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 10:58am | Report
I'm going to go 10/10/10 and see if it will work now.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide