Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season 3 Mastery changes available!

Creator: Joxuu November 28, 2012 3:30am
1 2
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 4:05pm | Report
Im interested to see how supports will spec their masteries. It looks like the support masteries are a lot more lenient than say, the ADC masteries
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 4:06pm | Report

*Sniff* There goes all my guide links down the trash T.T
Have to find new ones now...

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
What will happen to my current mastery pages? I'm guessing they'll reset them?

People who made my sigs: Hogopogo, The_Nameless_Bard, Aklemony, jhoijhoi, YayaFTW, and Janitsu
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 1:01am | Report
so many changes. sighs.

must adapt...
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 5:11am | Report
The page is not final. There were some minor updates in PBE.

"Vampirism and Strength of Spirit flipped places in the utility tree. That change is still present but Expanded Mind is NO LONGER connected to Vampirism, as when the two masteries switched places it was still connected."

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 7:32am | Report
Hmm, that spellforce seems good on a target subjected to Torment
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 9:17am | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Yea think it would be op on someone like cait who has such long auto attack range. Its good its far down that way adc cant go 21-0-9 they would be forced to go 9-0-21 which is not really viable if ur main dmg.

Yes I see the point Riot was trying to make but they buried it so far down they basically made it inaccessible to anyone who really could use it. Its not like support or many mids can use it at all and benefit from it.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Bouboupiste
<Member>
Bouboupiste's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 3:10pm | Report
The pickpocket mastery is either badly placed, or have a too long cd/ too weak effect imo, but even if it's for 20 golds in the game, i'm gonna take it anyways, it might be better than what it looks like
After doing the math, 20 mins hitting a champon every 5 secs will grant 720 gold to a ranged champ, 1200 to a melee.
Giving it a easier acces would be just bad (mandatory for any adc), a lower CD/ a bigger effect would make it too muh game changing (one hit every 10 secs for 50 mins with twice bigger effect would make it become 3000 gold/ 1800 for a ranged (the actual result in the same time getting hits every 5 seonds)).
And on some bruiser/uncommon support, an atual 13/0/17 or 0/13/17.
And still waiting to see how it will proc on kayle (same with tiamat, any idea?)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide