Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sejuani & Trundle (Revamps)

Creator: HazmatxKilla April 18, 2013 5:34am
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 11:08am | Report
They will be in a much better spot maybe even competitv viable depending on the Meta.

Trundle:

He is still as fast as he was in the jungle and strong as a counter jungler. Both his Rabid Bite and Contaminate(Troll Smash and Frozen Domain are the new names I think) are still some of the most insane skills in the game ( no casttime AA reseter and no casttime steroid are really nice). His ganks don't really got better but he is still a great counter ganker. He probably do really well in poke comps and comps that need a strong disengage( protect the hyper carry). He scales much better into late game now and his ulti really can cripple a tank ( thake that Nasus) or finish of a squishe.

Sejuani:
I am not sure about her. While I can see Trundle be picked up fast she might take some time befor people pick her up. That said she is pretty strong. Both the changes to her Q ( riot seems to love **** ups now) W make her a much bigger threat all of the game. At the moment she really lacks power when her ulti is down but now with % health dmg and an early CC her ganks might be deadly ( level 3 gank witha knock up and a 50% slow sound painfull). On the other hand her ulti became a bit less no brainer but still strong when you hit it. She fills a nich between Mundo and high CC junglers which has the potential to be a very high contestet pick. But she is weak against counter jungling and can't do much if the enemy can out gank her. She has great objective with her % dmg .
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 2:01pm | Report
OTG i agree with the change to sejuani's armor but im gonna just point something out

notice how SR isnt in the icy snowy place, so her wearing a fur bikini actually makes some sense because shes used to the frozen tundra while fighting in the forest that is SR, the same logic could be applied to Ashe with her leggings/dress/skirt and tryn with his shirtlessness

but anyways i think Sej's rework is going to make her strong as ****, dealing % hp damage and her Q knocking up better, W having a higher base damage and she wont be at like 100 hp when she clears cuz of her passive so shes probably going to be the next champion i pick up

also the pig in the traditional skin looks terrible i will never use it

as for trundle i love the rework cuz ice<3 and it makes his ultimate a lot better, the only thing im going to miss is having max tenacity on him when i use W but I GUESS having the spirit visage effect while on W is good enough, ill still probably build spirit visage on him anyways for super regeneration
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Sejuani's issues are fully adressed in this rework. I still can't wait for it.

Sig made by Tamy
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 5:41pm | Report
From what I've heard she still gets her *** kicked a bit by creeps early on, but it it isn't damn enar suicidal like currently.

Lee Sin will still own her *** at red.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 6:52pm | Report
doesnt lee sin own almost everyones *** at red?

but her base damage on W got higher to make up for the ratio being bonus hp instead of max hp so she should be clearing a bit faster
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 6:57pm | Report
Yea she's always cleared fine, that doesnt make her sustain not suck.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 7:05pm | Report
well amumu doesnt have the best sustain in jungle due to the CC he brings so i think thats what they were trying to do to sejuani too, give her ****py sustain cuz her ganks give a lot of CC
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 7:20pm | Report
Amumu is actually deceptively hard to counter jungle. He clears pretty fast and the Damage reduction from tantrum is strong early game.

Sejuani can get ****ed over harder by being invaded than him. Even in her new state.
HazmatxKilla
<Member>
HazmatxKilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 7:32pm | Report
Anyone know when Patch 3.6 is coming out?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2013 8:10pm | Report
this is a huge patch so i wouldnt expect to to be here for a while, considering the damage the 3.5 patch did

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide