Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I finally found another Character who I like...

Creator: Considereth March 29, 2011 5:52pm
1 2
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 5:52pm | Report
I was beginning to think I'll be stuck with just Olaf, Udyr, Renekton, and Sion. I'm so bored of Akali and Jax. Akali is like a better Jax btw, it is quite depressing.

Anyways, lets talk about Poppy! Sooo good!! 21/6 and 12/5 first two games I played her. She pub-stomps like a boss!

Trinity Force into Defensive item or Ghostblade. Trololololol she is so fast, especially with ghostblade alongside her w. I like to play her like an Offtank, extremely tanky because she has so much item-less damage.

She reminds me of Olaf so much. Only difference is she has more mobility. I'm going to work on a guide once I figure her out more. I've yet to really try AP Poppy. I've heard she is excellent in 3v3 as AP. :)

It will be nice to counter the people in premade mobafire, especially those who like to play range carries. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I enjoy being extremely annoying and I think Poppy does just this. I made a Noc who was extremely feed off of a 1/13 Sion (This was premade and I was like "Who invite this dude? xD") rage out because I would just mark him and proceed to make him my little b. Its nice to found an old champion you overlooked that fit your playstyle so well.

Anyways, anyone else found anyone they like from this weeks rotation? Btw I suck with Twitch xD! Tried to counter-jungle the ww and he just beat my ***. Trololololol!

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 8:24am | Report
No responses D:

I get Trinity Force and Phantom Dancers for ultimate trololol with Poppy, don't even need Ghost

I was surprised by Karma. She is better than I thought she was and in a game I actually out-damaged our MF with her but thats because she was playing badly

I'm going to have to give Twitch another shot now that he has been nerfed (or changed if you are Xaoli)
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Considereth
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 2:08pm | Report
I tried out viegar. I did very well farming up his Q for ability power. Went 5/5/6 and we ended up losing. He isn't my cup of tea though! @_@

Poppy so fast, she really pisses me off when I have to play against her. Its fun versing another poppy as poppy though. xD

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
ABasketOfPuppies
<Member>
ABasketOfPuppies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 4:43pm | Report
Good choice with Poppy, i tried her out and i wasnt too good with her (but it didnt help being with people who only speak spanish) and shes harder to kill than anyone else fed that i know. @_@
I wish...
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 4:53pm | Report
I tried out Caitlyn again today - Riot keeps trying to buff her, it isn't working well. She's progressively getting better, but she doesn't scale well into late game. I stomped my lane, though, and the feeding blad lost us the game. Stoopid Malzahar.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 5:51pm | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

I tried out Caitlyn again today - Riot keeps trying to buff her, it isn't working well. She's progressively getting better, but she doesn't scale well into late game. I stomped my lane, though, and the feeding blad lost us the game. Stoopid Malzahar.

To be fair, Malz can kill everyone with his dumb-*** combo.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Considereth
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 5:52pm | Report
My opinion on Poppy:

Easy to shutdown but once she gets going its a wracking ball of death. I'm going to get a skin for her, she is very good. I like her a lot and will continue to try and master her. I like AD better so far. o.o

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 5:54pm | Report

My opinion on Poppy:

Easy to shutdown but once she gets going its a wracking ball of death. I'm going to get a skin for her, she is very good. I like her a lot and will continue to try and master her. I like AD better so far. o.o

I thought AP was better, like Deathfire (cause ult does **** tonne more damage)
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 6:34pm | Report
ohmygosh I love poppy.

I played her a lot last few days.

One hittin errybody up in here

really tho, it is crazy

I rushed in a teamfight, with ulti, killed one guy and ran out, then a noct at full HP ultied me when I was really low. I killed him in around 2 seconds and walked out with like 10 less HP than I had be4 he came.

Lol.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
McR00ster
<Member>
McR00ster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 8:14pm | Report
Poppy is great. For a epic AP burst build go; Deathfire, Lichbane, Hextech gunblade.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide