Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So, is Xin ban worthy now?

Creator: albableat July 19, 2012 1:55pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 2:34pm | Report
screw trinity force. full armor pen runes and ghostblade rush. holy **** that damage
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 2:56pm | Report
Arp is strong on him but I rather rune armor, Mr and ad getting arp from abilities, lw and masteries. That is some 60%+ arp and I don't like to mix flat and % reduction.

But yeah he's strong. 3 wins 1 loss with him. 2 wins jungle, 1/1 solo top.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 3:30pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

screw trinity force. full armor pen runes and ghostblade rush. holy **** that damage

I think AD runes would be better since his Q has a 1.2 total AD scaling and his ult is 1:1 (I think).
Brutalizer is the **** on him, though :DDD Sooooo much dmg.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 3:38pm | Report
after a couple ranked games, ive seen quite a few ppl ban xin, however, i still find him easily counterable if played against correctly. if not, he can easily dominate and be seen as a ban worthy champ.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 3:50pm | Report
Only saw Xin feeders/failing in ranked today. Dominated Olaf with Rumble, Xin would come to clean up, though once I just proceeded to double kill.

I find that many Xin players still play like ******s. 1 vs 5? I'M XIN ZHAO UUUUUURRR OMG YOU NOOBS CAN'T FIGHT 1 VS 1?????
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 9:05pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

... xin is easily countered by tanky team or tanks in general. He is also very squshy and if he builds tanky dps he cant destory in terms dmg.

Build LW, problem = solved. Though really it doesnt matter if someone goes tanky. Xin is like nocturne, he exists to kill the carry, who has low armor any way (usually). After Xin does this, any extra damage he puts down is just that, EXTRA. And HP based tanks will be hurting against him because his ult does 325+ 1per ad + 15% of enemies current health. If you have armor pen, then that will hit like a truck. Not to mention landing his ult on three or four people isnt hard and that gives you 75/100 AR AND MR. Ang given then off tank builds i use, his resistances go from about 221 AR 150-190 Mr to 321 Ar and 250-290 MR easily.

Also I find that xin gets alot more from ad than as. So MoM > Wit's end. Last Whisper and Black Cleaver are both still excellent items on him. Usually the only major AS item I pick up is Yommu's Ghost blade, though I could see arguments for trinity force.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2012 11:50pm | Report

Build LW, problem = solved. Though really it doesnt matter if someone goes tanky. Xin is like nocturne, he exists to kill the carry, who has low armor any way (usually). After Xin does this, any extra damage he puts down is just that, EXTRA. And HP based tanks will be hurting against him because his ult does 325+ 1per ad + 15% of enemies current health. If you have armor pen, then that will hit like a truck. Not to mention landing his ult on three or four people isnt hard and that gives you 75/100 AR AND MR. Ang given then off tank builds i use, his resistances go from about 221 AR 150-190 Mr to 321 Ar and 250-290 MR easily.

Also I find that xin gets alot more from ad than as. So MoM > Wit's end. Last Whisper and Black Cleaver are both still excellent items on him. Usually the only major AS item I pick up is Yommu's Ghost blade, though I could see arguments for trinity force.

This. Plus the knockback of his ultimate has 2 alternatives. 1 is you go in on adc and knock back all others. Kill adc, win fight. Or you find someone squishy a bit out of place, e in on dude behind them and knockback squishy into your team.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide