Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Solo top Guide?

Creator: Phil15 April 28, 2012 9:13am
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2012 2:04pm | Report
o snap xen I think u got him there XD
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2012 2:04pm | Report
**** gonna hit the fan son
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2012 2:09pm | Report
the best way to learn solo top is to ask for advice from players who top frequently and to practice it. Top lane is probably my weakest role aside from jungle, so I've been putting in the practice to get better at it. Although this is a guide site, I think many people on here would agree, you can read as many guides as you want, but that doesn't mean you'll understand the champion or the role unless you actually try it. Don't be afraid to go 1/10 on olaf top, if you learn something then it was worth it.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2012 4:52pm | Report
Yes, my Offtanks guides is horrifically out of date and not all of the information there is relevent as of today. It was released a year ago.

That's exactly why I speak against these kinds of guides. Personal experience.

When people ask me to update it, what should I do? I'm not going to write a new guide about how to abuse a meta game that no longer exists. In fact, IN THE GUIDE, I specifically mentioned how in six months the information would be irrelevant and replaced by a new set of information. I knew it would become dated when writing it. Logically, seeing as the guide was written to abuse something that has since become essentially extinct.

I leave it public because it was my first guide. Also, it's not against the rules to leave a guide public, and the guide has sentimental value to me being my first guide, and the guide which earned me my publicity, and is still my highest rated guide, even if the information is dated. Also many newer players have told me that they've learned something from it, so that's fine as well.

That being said, Xenasis was kind enough to take the time to prove my point, which is don't bother releasing general guides.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide