Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Stats are everything, right?

Creator: Searz March 24, 2011 3:41am
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 3:41am | Report
I would like to point out that 2 deaths were from not caring anymore at the end.

Take a look at the picture.
Now think about how ****py I must have played.
But did I really play that ****py?

Let me tell you how the match played out.
I went mid against Nidalee (who is really strong in a solo lane), Shaco jungled, Garen&Akali went bot vs Soraka&Nasus and top was Vlad vs Sion.

I asked for help with early ganks because I know how strong she is, but shaco didn't gank until after level 6 (and we all know how easy it is to catch a Nidalee in cougar form, right?).
Bot was lost because they were against Soraka and after failing for a couple of levels Akali decided to abandon our Garen, leaving Nasus to free-farm bot all day. Shaco didn't care about bot either. He kept jungling and ganking other lanes...
Oh and I almost forgot to mention that Vlad was pretty much allowing Sion free-farm top...

So things started to get hard in the lane when Nidalee reached lvl6. I had to recall and pinged my tower. Shaco obviously ignored it and we almost lost the tower. Next time I died to a gank waiting for help from Shaco. He did evetually come 30 seconds after I died to kill Nidalee with Akali (who was doing whatever she wanted to). After I got back to mid it didn't take much time until I had to recall again and then we finally lost the mid tower since Shaco obviously had his hands full with the wraiths.
Even then I had about 20 more minion kills than Nidalee. That's pretty a pretty huge accomplishment, I'd say.

<Insert tediously long comment about how incredibly bad my teammates were>

The match ended after 35min at 5/25 something in team kills.
Sion and Nasus were at 160 CS. Nidalee was at about 120. Shaco was at 80 and the rest of my team was at about 60.
I was at 160 CS(142minons+18monsters=160CS). I had equal CS to the players who have had free-farm throughout the entire game. Is that not an accomplishment or what?
I know I made a few mistakes, but in general I played best in my team even though my K/D/A was probably worst.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 3:54am | Report
Stats... ehh my recent matches is filled with alot of 15-20/1-5/10-15 stats and defeats...

it all depends on what champo you play.

The only stat that has a meaning is... Turrets Destroyed to me :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 5:09am | Report
DEWO wrote:

The only stat that has a meaning is... Turrets Destroyed to me :)

Or even just that pretty green word saying Victory.

Because they may out push you all game and have all three lanes pushed down to your base and you get one good ace then push straight down middle. Good game all!

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 5:13am | Report
Victory / Defeat isnt considered a stat :) at least not to me :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 6:10am | Report
My mate recently who was new to LoL gave me new-found respect when he realised my K/D/A barely falls below 1 even when I've lost

But in the end stats don't mean much

I went 5/6/12 recently which doesn't sound great but I took about 5 towers out and was feared by the whole team
Another game recently I went 9/3/18 but we lost because although I was doing a lot of damage and was managing to keep my team alive we had the worst Mordekaiser ever and my team refused to stay back from the fights when they were obviously over-extended
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 6:49am | Report
The thing most players neglect is how big an impact CS has on your game. Someone with 1/2/4 could be insanely fed just because he's been farming like a *****.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 8:28am | Report
under 200 CS at 35 minutes tells me you played bad.. but idk how you guys play... i mean if i have under 200 CS with a dps carry in a 30+ min game im in trouble.. LOL.
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 8:55am | Report
Consider the amount of time that I've had to spend doing other things because of my teammates..
Kinda condescending comment.. Aren't you lower elo than me?

It was around 30min, I'm not sure exactly.

Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 9:43am | Report
Ahh searz, **** like that happens alot in ranked, the funniest part is that it happens in ranked more often than in the solo que :P!
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 9:54am | Report
I get these games a lot Searz =(

Ranked solo queue depends on your team, who they choose, and who your enemies are and who they choose, all this balls down to it generally being luck.

So, Ranked solo queue = luck

Therefore the higher ELO doesn't necessarily mean you're better, just luckier in the sense of you had better team-mates throughout the whole game...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide