Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Summing up the League of Legends forum

Creator: ExamplePrime March 2, 2011 4:53am
1 2
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 9:15pm | Report
Quoted:

UPDATE!

First off, oh wow a lot of people thought I was trolling! LMAO, sorry bros, this story is real, and that's not all the good news :]
But before that, I'd just like to sincerely apologize for making you guys wait so long after Jarvan was released!

To be completely honest, I wrote this thread on a whim only hoping to get a few replies wishing me the best then simply waiting to see whether or not it was 6.3 or not and haven't checked it at all after posting it two days ago until now.
About 30 minutes ago, when I logged onto the forums, I had no idea this thread got this popular until I saw it on the front page with 630+ thumbs and some random guy QQ'ing about posting on another thread prior to finding out how popular this one was.

So to clarify:
This is NOT a troll, this is a real thread and everything stated in it is factual. Thank you for those believing in me

And if you couldn't already guess, she said YES!
My best friend for 4 and a half years JUST AGREED TO MARRY ME.

so apparently she had liked me for a long time too, but since I didn't make a move, she thought I wasn't interested (I'm such an idiot.)
which makes me wonder.. Did she tell me she liked my buddy to make me jealous?! I AM COMPELLED TO ASK!! But alas, I don't even think I care, because she agreed to marry me, not him :3 WOOHOO!!

My feelings go beyond happiness, I seriously can't explain it, my heart feels like it's going to explode (once again, yes, kind of corny ><)

And as proof of all this, I took a picture of me and my new fiancée and will show you guys!

Once again, thanks to all who believed in me, but one thing does haunt my mind about all this..

Did riot purposely make Jarvan 4.8IP just because of this thread?!

Hmmmmmm. No trollin' hurr.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 11:50pm | Report
Troll or not, it was still amazingly fun to stick with that thread through.
Fuzzy Wuzzy
<Member>
Fuzzy Wuzzy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 1:21pm | Report
This guy is genius, Too bad I never met this guy and just... shake his hand :))))))
What's this...
NOM NOM NOM!
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 4:33pm | Report
marriage = no LoL
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 5:58pm | Report
unlucky man

why would he go and ruin his life like that
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 6:05pm | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

marriage = no LoL

Unless she plays LOL too...or they might be busy.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 7:04pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Unless she plays LOL too...or they might be busy.

Dude if I met a woman who played LoL I'd propose to her too
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide