Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Syndra- Get Buffed or GTFO!

Creator: Oscardogg100 September 20, 2012 6:09am
1 2 3
Oscardogg100
<Member>
Oscardogg100's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 6:09am | Report
Hello, i'm kinda new to the Mobafire community but I have used this site before and Decided to sign up, I will be only making videos for a time tho instead of guides.

But anyway lets get to this topic, Syndra, yeah I know everybody was so Excited about her but when she came out and tried her, everybody was pissed, EVEN ME!! So heres my thing, I think Riot should Buff her Heavily. Since the new champion Kha'Zix is coming out next patch that would be their only chance to buff her for a while. But if you guys are slow and don't know why Syndra should get buffed, let me Explain.

Each of Syndra's normal abilities gain an extra effect at max rank.

Dark Sphere: Deals 15% bonus damage against enemy Champions.
Force of Will: Increases the slowing duration by 33%
Scatter the Weak: Cone width increased by 50%

Ok now lets talk about this for a second, I believe this makes no Difference to any of Syndra's Ability (Since the skill cap is WAY TO HIGH) But maybe if Riot buffs her, this could work on her. Or you know they can just Delete her and refund everybodys money that bought the Bundle and no one will feel sorry.

Syndra conjures a dark sphere at a target location, dealing 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+50% of ability power) magic damage in an area. The sphere remains for 6 seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra's other abilities.

Once at max rank, it deals 253 (+57.5% of ability power) magic damage when used against enemy champions.

Ok, so as you see, the skill cap... I won't even say anything, plus they should make the AoE of the Dark Sphere bigger for Easier hits on Champs. Also they should lower the Cooldown on it. See if you play someone like LeBlanc (A champ I love to play) You will get wrecked but lvl 6 and then everybody will start calling you noob. But if they Buff up the Base damage on the dark sphere, make the AoE bigger, make the orb more Easier to grab with Force of Will, and make the orb last longer after Casting then maybe we can have this Champ back to OPness. For the next thing i'm gonna talk about with the dark sphere if about her Ulti, Unleashed Power. Now this idea is something like Teemo's Noxious Trap or Corki's Missile Barrage. But their should be a Limit on Orbs yo can put out (Say like 8) now for the effect of the buffed low cooldown, she will be able to put more Damage in her ulti and start killing them strong AP mids by lvl 6. But this idea will only go in Affect, if they buff her!!

First Cast: Grabs a target dark sphere, enemy minion, or neutral monster.
Second Cast: Throw a grasped dark sphere or enemy at a target area. Enemies struck by the projectile take 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+70% of ability power) magic damage and are slowed by 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 % for 1.5 seconds.

Once at max rank, the slow duration will increase to 2 seconds.

Now with this Ablilty... It's Unique to me, just Grabbing Creeps for the jungle and throwing them at your Enemy. But here is what they can buff about this. They should allow you to throw your FRIENDLY CREEPS at them and still keep the throwing Enemy Creeps. Also, they should let you Connect the Orbs to make the orb more powerful (Up to 3 Orbs and be Connnected) and then you can not toss the orb Throw the orb in a Straight line just like Orianna's Command: Attack

Deals 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+40% of ability power) magic damage in a cone and knocks enemies away based on how close they are to Syndra. Dark spheres within the area-of-effect are also knocked back, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in their path for 1.5 seconds.

This Ability needs alot of work to make it more Affective. So for this Ability imma just cut to the Chase. They need to Buff the normal width to the Passive buff Width, and for the Passive, they can just Buff the Damage and the Stun time, Or they can Lower the width to A straight line like Sivir's Boomerang Blade and Increase the Damage and the Stun time. You choose what you want to happen.

Draws upon Syndra's full cataclysmic power, harnessing all dark spheres to deal 90 / 135 / 180 (+15% of ability power) magic damage per sphere to an enemy champion. This spell will cause the three spheres floating about Syndra to become active, dealing a minimum of 270 / 405 / 540 (+45% of ability power) magic damage.

Last but Least, her ulti, its so funny that I can only get 5 Orbs or to hit my Enemey and they only take little Damage, like WTF. So for her Buff they should do what is Mentioned in the Dark Sphere Section, and also Buff the Base Damage more heavy. Also it should have a more Ratio so you can hit the enemey from some Distance, Instead of close up. And instead of standing still while doing the Ulti, you can move from left to right until the ulti is finish Casting. and for the orbs, they should have a sit time, also like Teemo's Noxious Trap like maybe 40 Second and gets higher with Leveling. Now back to the ulti, now as some people thing that all the Orbs you have Cast thoughout the game will come the your Enemey and Crush them with a million Orbs. THAT SHOULD HAPPEN!!! I mean would it be cool if you just see a whole bunch of orbs Chasing your Enemey? Yeah I thought so, so at Max level of the ulti, the Picture changes and that will happen. But maybe the Damage of the Orbs will get lower as it flys to your Enemey, and also of course you don't have to run all around the map to Escape the Orbs, the orbs could have 6 Seconds to fly until they all die out and then you have to set more orbs. And also with the orb, they should only stay out if it hits an Enemey Chap.

Well thats it for my Ideas, will be Posting the Kha'zix Experiance when I have time, please umm, +Rep me, it will be Greatly Appreciated. goodbye for now and tell me what you think of this by leaving a Comment Below :)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 6:13am | Report
Riot makes a champion not everyone can play well? OMG let's whine until they make her easy mode.

At most they just need to buff the travel time on her fling skill and the range on her knock back. Other than that I don't really think she needs much more.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 6:21am | Report
they don't need to buff range on her knockback, it already is an aoe stun from like 900ish range. All they really need to do is buff the range on her ulti and maybe buff the range on her q a bit.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:03am | Report
The range on the initial skill, not the interaction with the sphere...Or at least I think it's short.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:24am | Report
well yeah it's a bit short, but you have to remember that just increases her stun range too >_>

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:42am | Report
Well all of her skills have quite a long range, yet they gimp her stun mechanic so you willingly have to spawn an orb that won't hit your target, so you can then activate E, to try and hit your target.

She is definitely difficult to play and I like that about her.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:43am | Report
you can just ult then stun and hit your q too :P

I still don't really like her, mind you.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:47am | Report
She's not the most reliable, there is a lot of management with her skill set so every cast needs to be used with foresight. I think she'll see popularity once people get over their initial shock of not face rolling wit her.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 7:54am | Report
Iintitally though this was a more adanced version of orrianna
I was wrong and shes is thing like her and orianna is just better overall
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 8:07am | Report
Orianna is a utility mage, Syndra is a combo mage. There is a difference, learn it, or just don't comment Cuddowls.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide