Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Syndra-The Debuff Support?

Creator: Oscardogg100 September 23, 2012 7:02pm
Oscardogg100
<Member>
Oscardogg100's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 7:02pm | Report
Hello everyone its Oscar again with something else with Syndra :D I'll be talking about how you can use Syndra as a Debuff support in Bot lane, or even top!! But first lets talk about how she will be able to set up kills for you team with her Abilities. I have been trying this Debuff Support thing on Syndra for a while and it works LIKE A CHARM!!!

Syndra conjures a dark sphere at a target location, dealing 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+50% of ability power) magic damage in an area. The sphere remains for 6 seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra's other abilities.

Once at max rank, it deals 253 (+57.5% of ability power) magic damage when used against enemy champions.

Ok, now this is your Debuff setter, and what I mean by that is setting Force of Will and Scatter the Weak plus its low cooldown and some damage can set up the most easy kills for you team and keep dropping balls (hehe)

First Cast: Grabs a target dark sphere, enemy minion, or neutral monster.
Second Cast: Throw a grasped dark sphere or enemy at a target area. Enemies struck by the projectile take 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+70% of ability power) magic damage and are slowed by 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 % for 1.5 seconds.

Once at max rank, the slow duration will increase to 2 seconds.

This is your great SLOW debuff, plus the cool thing about this is that you can grab an Enemy Minion or a creep from the Jungle and throw it at the Enemy Champ. The great this about this that if you Support an ADC like Vayne you can use Force of Will to set up her Condemn. Or if you Supporting top with someone like... lets just say Lee Sin, you can use Force of Will to set up his Dragon's Rage To kick the Enemy into your Turret and get the kill!!

Deals 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+40% of ability power) magic damage in a cone and knocks enemies away based on how close they are to Syndra. Dark spheres within the area-of-effect are also knocked back, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in their path for 1.5 seconds.

Ok now this Ability is VERY HARD to hit an enemy but it pays off if you hit it and hit it the right way. Their is not much to talk about except for it will stun the enemy if the orb hit them.

Draws upon Syndra's full cataclysmic power, harnessing all dark spheres to deal 90 / 135 / 180 (+15% of ability power) magic damage per sphere to an enemy champion. This spell will cause the three spheres floating about Syndra to become active, dealing a minimum of 270 / 405 / 540 (+45% of ability power) magic damage.

Only thing to talk about here is it does damage and make more balls (hehe)

COMBOS
I'm just gonna talk about some combos that you can do to improve your Debuffing skills :D

Dark Sphere+ Force of Will+ Force of Will
Your Basic Slow move

Dark Sphere+ Force of Will+ Scatter the Weak+ Force of Will
Now this I haven't tried yet but you can try it for yourself. I was thinking if you Scatter the Weak a Dark Sphere that's Force of Willed, the ORb will still be CONNECTED and you can still throw it!! But try it for yourself.

Dark Sphere+ Force of Will+ Dark Sphere+ Force of Will+ Unleashed Power+ Scatter the Weak
Now this little but Costly combo is for if you have 3 or more Enemy champs to Stun, now when you use Unleashed Power you will have 5 ORBS sitting in the Field at once, then you use Scatter the Weak at it hits ANYTHING IN YOUR WAY THAT IS IN THE LANE!!! Just like a great AoE but in the reach of the Orbs of course.

Well, that's it for now, as again I'm trying to get Screen Recording Software so I can make these videos GRR!! But anyway please +Rep if you found this Interesting and also comment on how you feel about this and try it yourself. Have a Present day filled with LoL's!!!

(And remember I will still be making a Kha'Zix Experience Forum post when its time :D)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 7:20pm | Report
Debuffs imply reduced heal, DoT, AS reduce, etc...what Syndra has with her slows and stuns is CC, not debuffs lol

and, this should be in theorycrafting :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 7:33pm | Report
Not a good idea. With only a single slow and a difficult-to-land stun, your kill potential is going to be low with most AD carries, you won't have any buff skills, and your peel isn't any better than Janna's (plus it requires better positioning). Syndra's ultimate, without AP, is going to fall off extremely quickly, since it has no CC. For these and many other reasons, playing Syndra as a support is incredibly suboptimal, both in terms of her potential as a champion and the support role itself.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide