Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Discussion on Vladimir.

Creator: Crazy Smurf May 12, 2011 12:56pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 12:56pm | Report
1. Lately, I don't see Vlads. Neither on Ranks or Normals, is he really getting knocked out by other Mid Champions?
2. Vlad's Passive changed. 40 Hp -> 1 AP. Warmog on Vlad, In your opinion - viable or not?
3. Vladimir + Spell Vamp equals a win. Your opinions about Vampiric Vlad?
4. Transfusion. Lately, people has been whining on all games that Vlad should get a solid nerf. Since he was being nerfed a lot, what do you think about this? Which changes would be necessary?

So:
1. I'm not getting it to the end, I see just lots of Caitlyns, Malzahars, hell I even see AP Fate a lot now. I'm starting to think Vlad got boring or what. I know constant killing-stealing may get boring, but I dunno, not for me at the very least. Any opinion/thought/shares?

2. So yeah. I've seen 2 Vlads last few games, both with Warmogs as 3-4 item and I must admit they were failing, even with pure 4k HP. Gotta say getting MR and Armor Items that consist some AP in them is more rewarding since he gets crazy HP by Passiving AP. Yet again, I feel like his Hp->AP scaling is a little weak, 30-35->1 would be more sufficient IMO, but his Ap-HP could use a nerf to 1.7.

3. Okay. For the last... idk, hell of time I started using Hextech Revolver like an idiot and found it amazing on Vladimir (pre-boost). But I had to get into WoTA ASAP to raise the whole potential of 20%. Now it heals like stupid and he gets crazy boost after earning 1800-2000 cash, especially if on level 9, even more with 25% on WoTA, then he gets over 450 heals while in teamfight... (Tides of Blood, and speaking of them, anyone noticed that they are self-repaying themselves after getting Rabadon and next AP Item? Well kinda.)

4. K. Any Thought to share with us?:D
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 1:02pm | Report
Warmog is ok, but I think AP items are better. With a little spell vamp ofc :)

The nerfs to him have been good. I think he's pretty balanced now. I don't think he should be touched.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 1:16pm | Report
Ive been playing Vlad like a mad man. He is still just as good imo. Just run 2 hextechs, rabbons, rylias and its gg. Well for the most of the part, might need some Armor, or MR at sometime.

Vlad with 3 revolvers is just OP, especially if you get a Mejas and get it maxed, then cap it off with a Rabbons.

Now thats a GG.
Just spam everything and you wont die...
allegedly.
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 1:19pm | Report
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 1:28pm | Report

Yah. The best choices for Vlad, thou I prefer Quicksilver Sash on Ranked.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 1:38pm | Report

If game gets late enough I usually get one or the other.

Sometimes though depending on who Im going against Ill get Hourglass just because I like the active. Its nice to pull of some sick ults, go to town with your team, and assuming you have spell vamp, activate Hourglass, then watch your health jump up when your ult goes off...

Then QQEQQEQQE your way to victory lol.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 1:55pm | Report
Spell vamp on Vlad is win, and I usually get one WOTA. Then I get sorc boots, Ryali's, soulstealer, rabadon, and probaly abyssal or zhonya.

Though for some odd reason I am having trouble going super postive with him here recently.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 2:04pm | Report
I believe ReginaId or somebody similar said that rushing Revolver on Vlad is a terrible idea. I forget the reasoning though. Something akin to "forces over-aggressive play".
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 2:27pm | Report

I believe ReginaId or somebody similar said that rushing Revolver on Vlad is a terrible idea. I forget the reasoning though. Something akin to "forces over-aggressive play".

Ya but if you rush 2 it pays off ;)

I think I might post some Vlad replays over in the LoL Replay thread, Ill update this if I do.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 2:27pm | Report
I don't think so.

Go for an early Ryalai instead.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide