Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Honor Ribbon

Creator: TheKut November 4, 2012 11:58am
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 2:22am | Report
Sad face means you would like to have one?... i ment ribbon... yea ribbon... noes...

Riot is kinda cryptic on many aspects of the game, and as a theorycrafter i realy dont like it... i dont like to be forced to not even go to a site or wiki etc but to test it out in the game that doesnt support "test mode" is realy pain in the ***.

They should post it clearly what are the conditions to get that ribbons.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 4:46am | Report
That kinda defeats the purpose of "being rewarded" doesn't it DEWO?

Look at the ribbons for LoL feels like rep for Mobafire. People on mobafire know the requirements (or should) and it sometimes promotes people to beg for rep.

If there aren't any outlined requirements for ribbons than people will have to simply play on their best behavior. If they knew what the requirements were they would feel less inclined to "play honorably" or that's my opinion.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 5:52am | Report
Ok, thanks for all the answers so far.

Another scale of measurement for you boys to figure out who has the biggest virtual ***** :P

There's no competition, my internet ***** is always bigger than yours
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 6:08am | Report
To clear up some thoughts about the honor system;

-To achieve honorable opponent; You must have a number of seems to be around 29 honors in that category to get it. I got mine at 29 and so did my friend.

-You can have only 1 ribbon at a time, meaning that if you get teamwork up after, you won't get it.

-Teamwork honors are based some kind of score, receiving it from strangers gives you more score than from people you already know.

-Once you have gained a ribbon and to maintain it, It requires some kind of % of honor received since you got your first. My second honorable opponent ribbon just got re-established 2 days ago after around 15 honor.

My pennies and I think that's the way how the honor system goes, sort of.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide