Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The PokéLoL thread

Creator: Dotter June 1, 2011 4:31am
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 4:31am | Report
If you haven't heard of PokéLoL, the ruleset is the following:

- Your Pokémon HAS to be from the origial 151. Not the new and stupid ones.
- You must only instalock a random champion, you can't choose one yourself.
- When you know, which champion you've got, you must choose a Pokémon to mix your name with.
Like for example: Pikadinger, Jarmeleon, Rattadin etc.
- You may only buy items in your Pokémon's dominant color. However starting with Boots of Speed is allowed, since some colors aren't represented by items, which you can afford with the 475 gold you start with. Furthermore you can't buy smaller items, which aren't in your color. Then you have to wait until you can afford the entire item. (This rule can be disabled to make the game faster at progressing)
- If there are no upgraded boots in your color, you can only buy Boots of Swiftness, since they are white and therefore more neutral than most other boots.
- If the items has some aura-looking stuff around the item, it can count for the given color: For example: Guinsoo's Rageblade - Can count for yellow/orange.
- You cannot switch color during a game.
- Consumables are allowed.
- You are not allowed to stack items. You may not have two of the same item, only different items. Unless there aren't six items in that color. Then you may have two times the same item.
- You can walk around the entire map, no places are disallowed to enter.
-If you break any rules, you will have to give the enemy team a free kill for each rule broken. Yeah dude, PokéLoL is tough ****..
- Further rules can be implied

You can find ideas for PokéChamps in my PokéLoL build, if you can't come up with something x) However, you have to pick random, so you must change the name to the given champion you get.

In this thread I'd like for you to post your PokéLoL stats, from games you've played with friends or so. Also which PokéChamps you used. You can also come up with new ideas for the LoL mode. This is just to have a thread about it for those, who like the idea and have tried it. :)
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 2:25pm | Report
Geophite.

Boots of Speed. 3 Health pots.

I just ran around and trolled.

ahueahue
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 3:01pm | Report
The ones up to Celebi were part of the original package prepared for the second season.

Celebi for the win.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 4:13pm | Report
haha lol xD
Try out Malphix - Berserker's Greaves, Thornmail, Giant Belt, Aegis of the Legion, Banshee's Veil & QSS Not even a bad build :p

Check this out: Rattadin is just too powerful xD I completely owned my friends, I teamed up in a 3v3 in Summoner's Rift with Sorasaur (Soraka + Ivysaur) and Malphix (Malphite + Onix). We won so bad :p

My opponents was Pikadinger (Pikachu + Heimerdinger), Squannie (Squirtle + Annie) & Trundizard (Trundle + Charizard) x) Pikadinger is just all about the feeding. I did have Boots of swiftness, but sold them to make room for needlessly large rod, but Malphix pushed so hard, that I didn't have enough time to buy it :( Stupid Malphix.. I liked Sorasaur with spellvamp and Madred's Bloodrazor.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide