Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The support role.

Creator: Yekk12 June 4, 2011 8:57am
1 2 3
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 7:39pm | Report
Eh, I still prefer Taric.

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 7:46pm | Report
SryImBad wrote:

Karma. Underplayed champion. She's an amazing support. Speed, heal, shield, and all of them do damage with Mantra. I never see her in games. Besides when i play her.

Janna is close second.

Sona, third.

Karma would be better if her W spell didn't suck. It's a bad slow/speed up, and it's virtually impossible to do damage with outside of a stroke of luck. If she had an ultimate that did something, her bad leash would be ignorable.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Slowjack
<Member>
Slowjack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 9:01pm | Report
Karma's W doesn't suck.

People's general usage of her W suck. End game it becomes a permasnare; with enough cdr you can help someone chase down anyone. Flash->W is another one that doesn't often need to be used, but can be clutch if you pull it off. I've also managed to Flash->Heal (I take it as a summoner spell) to save lives as well.

The hard part is when team fights happen.

But even then, it can be used to pull the tank out after he initiates, or pull the carry out if they position incorrectly. Optimally, you want it on the person furthest back, but positioning in lanes before team fights rarely allow that to happen. It's up to each Karma player to be able to perform a bit of geometry on the fly when it comes to that ability.

All that being said, I'd still change the base amount. Namely, higher base, low ap ratio to scale slow effect, capping off a little higher than it does currently, to allow room for when Karma has 20 mejai stacks and has just bought her Deathcap (had that happen yesterday).

Don't +Rep me at all. I like my obscurity. Thank you.
SryImBad
<Member>
SryImBad's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 9:14pm | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

Karma would be better if her W spell didn't suck. It's a bad slow/speed up, and it's virtually impossible to do damage with outside of a stroke of luck. If she had an ultimate that did something, her bad leash would be ignorable.

You can say that, but having a decent tank/off-tank, leashing them will cause your team to get a free boots each. Assuming they will be in front, you and back, everyone inbetween. She deals enough damage with Q and E anyways.
Found me any bit helpful? Give me a+Rep if you liked my comment!

Check out my Guides! Click on awesome stamps.
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 6:56am | Report
im gonna get flamed for this but: Kayle.

she may not be the best support when your team is great, but you're not AS screwed if your team is ****.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 7:22am | Report
Have to agree to some extent with that. Kayle is a nice support but, she seems backwards.
If you do rockin', the rest of your team does semi-bad and you end up carrying them or, ya know, losing. If you do terrible, your team can easily turn it around due to your ult.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Yekk12
<Member>
Yekk12's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2011 5:14pm | Report
Thanks for all your responses guys! I'm getting close to 3150 so i'll be able to decide on who to get.

Cheers :)
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide