Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Those threads "which one should I get?"

Creator: TheJohn December 16, 2011 5:39pm
1 2
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 5:39pm | Report
We all see one of those "which champion I should buy?" threads, and sometimes the person has 2-3 champions on the list and want to know more about them, but we simply send them to that other thread (http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/which-champion-should-i-buy-should-i-get-xxx-or-xxx-which-from-the-following-should-i-get-megathread-3750)

I was thinking: Why dont we make a list with all champions and a description of each one. So if someone wants to see what the champions does, advantages and disadvantages, just go to the list and its ok.

Of course we have guides that explain all that ****, but what happens if a person wants a specific role? He/she is going to check 2-3 guides of all AD carries to choose one of them?

What do you guys think of the idea?
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:11pm | Report
Bump

I want our opinion, guys
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:13pm | Report
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:15pm | Report
Humm, I might make a guide listing every Pros/Cons of all the champions. People would have a small idea of what kinde of weakness/strengh each champ has. And if they want more details about that champ, they can go find a guide for him/her :p

P.S. Maybe you,d like to participe in it's creation?

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:15pm | Report
You realize we created that thread to avoid all the "Should I buy X, Y or, Z" threads, right? It only makes sense to send them there.

Also, if we make the, "This is X champ's role" thread, there would be a lot of disagreements in it.

For example... I believe that Ashe is a support. Everyone else says she's an AD carry. I would still stick her under the "Support" Tag.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:17pm | Report
That's why just listing the pros and cons would be correct IMO. No need to develop more, if the buyer's interested on a champ, he'll go find a guide about that champ. Simple as that

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:23pm | Report
I think the real issue here is that some people don't bother looking at the stickies. The thread does not have enough exposure.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:24pm | Report
I think we should just stick to the thread we already have, there are to many rolls and it would cause confusion for the more simplistic people, like Luther.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:32pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I heard that.

Best be careful what you say now, I'm an Editor now bro. Might have to...'Edit' your face... :P

You are seriously way too much of a nice person to make "bad guy"threats ;p
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2011 12:32pm | Report
Wow, you caught that. xD
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide