Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Tips for Udyr?

Creator: AFKwithyoursister
March 17, 2012 8:23pm
51 posts page 1 of 6 Forums » General Discussion » Tips for Udyr?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AFKwithyoursister » March 17, 2012 8:23pm | Report
I don't know if I was just matched up with good players or what, but I've been doing so bad with Udyr lately, when I usually do well with him. It's probably because I haven't played as him in some time. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys had any tips to share in regards to Udyr. Thanks.

Fearless bush diving

AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar

AFKwithyoursister
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » March 17, 2012 8:27pm | Report
Smack ****.
If you're not smacking ****, find something to smack.
If you're Phoenix, smack **** faster.
If you're Tiger, smack **** harder.
If you're getting your **** smacked, buy defenses.
True love is found only in yourself.
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » March 17, 2012 8:30pm | Report
^ Eyup that's all you really need to know.
Luther3000's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Esteemed (440)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BusDriver210 » March 17, 2012 8:46pm | Report
+Rep me if i'm useful!
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BusDriver210
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » March 17, 2012 8:47pm | Report
THE UDYR PLAYERS HAVE SPOKEN!
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nighthawk » March 17, 2012 8:49pm | Report
in soviet russia, turtle smack you

Nighthawk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (680)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Yougan » March 17, 2012 9:05pm | Report
In southern china, turtle is food.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Yougan's Forum Avatar

Yougan
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by 3pthorror » March 17, 2012 10:30pm | Report
Well how are you building him. The build could be the problem, you need to build to counter your lane. If its a hard laner like riven get some armor and max turtle. If its cho gath go balls deep with the DEEPS and tiger his *** out of lane since he wont be doing enough damage to get you out of lane. And I find building 1-2 doran's blades and even 3 if I got behind sometimes really helps because it gives you health ad and lifesteal which all help udyr a massive amount in lane and if your tiger udyr.
3pthorror's Forum Avatar

3pthorror
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AFKwithyoursister » March 17, 2012 10:33pm | Report
3pthorror wrote:

Well how are you building him. The build could be the problem, you need to build to counter your lane. If its a hard laner like riven get some armor and max turtle. If its cho gath go balls deep with the DEEPS and tiger his *** out of lane since he wont be doing enough damage to get you out of lane. And I find building 1-2 doran's blades and even 3 if I got behind sometimes really helps because it gives you health ad and lifesteal which all help udyr a massive amount in lane and if your tiger udyr.

But I jungle, there's no laners to counter.
Karthus by LaCorpse

Fearless bush diving

AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar

AFKwithyoursister
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » March 17, 2012 10:35pm | Report
^ Well that's what you get when you ask an extremely general question without offering any information to work with. :P

What things is it exactly you're having problems with?
Luther3000's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Esteemed (440)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!