Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vayne needs a serious buff...

Creator: cooper56 June 28, 2012 1:55pm
1 2 3
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 6:07am | Report
Yeah I think she does the most damage late game as an AD carry...
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 6:38am | Report
Quoted:

Yeah I think she does the most damage late game as an AD carry...

trist does

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
holkos
<Member>
holkos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 7:57am | Report
she is a real snowball champ, if she gets kills early, she's op late game. If not, she is the weakest ad
Need help with Katarina? Read my build
Taco limeyjr
<Member>
Taco limeyjr's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 9:06am | Report
I'm here to ask you one question..........

What are you smoking?
Thanks Nameless for the awesome sig =D
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 9:38am | Report
holkos wrote:

she is a real snowball champ, if she gets kills early, she's op late game. If not, she is the weakest ad

Lol no! She needs items, she gets them from farming. She has no early game advantage unless going with alistar or taric, where she can use her stun against the wall in wombo combo. Then she gets strong. Her harass is kinda weak, low range. But when she gets items, omg...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 11:23am | Report
She also has decent juking skills in teamfights because of DAT ULTI.

It's actually my only trouble with Tristana; Rocket Jump is amazing, but it's dispositioning may screw over your team if they aren't following what you do. Vayne can simply Tumble away from sight a bit and in a position that is more convenient for her and her team.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 11:34am | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Vayne needs a serious buff! You need now you brain to play here. This is totaly impossible. We need to giver her more move speed high dmg boost on % becaus 85% isn't enough. Also her E should stun every time even if hit its just air. While we at it make her W deal 50% true dmg of the targets HP else she would be soo weeeak in lane. I want old Vayne back and then that Vanye buffed.

Thats how you statement sound to me.
She has an ok lane. Her only issue is her short range. How to fix? Pick a bully support or Janna and keep your AD carry safe. THAT IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. It is not like every carry needs the laning power of Graves or Caitlyin and on top of that a great late game. I don't know if you know but .. come a bit closer ... closer I gone tell you a seceret.... SOME CHAMPS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WEAK IN LANE BECAUS THEY ARE STRONG SOMWHERE ELSE.... surprise ... surprise ...Tingle surprise.
If you think that Vayne needs a buff then you should reasone with arguments like her overall game presence is bad or she has a weak lane and a bad late game. Her skills are buggy, her E is buggy which can lead to some missed killes, but not with she is weak in situation and totaly ignoring that champes need to have weak spots. Next you come up with is that Jax E needs a buff becaus spells can still hit you.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 11:37am | Report
There comes a point in every game where Vayne has amassed some kills and gold. When the game reaches this point, she becomes a complete machine that slaughters everything in sight.
Karthus by LaCorpse

Fearless bush diving

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide