Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Want to buy a mage, but cant decide which one

Creator: Shuk Truk Nahunt May 2, 2012 11:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Shuk Truk Nahunt
<Member>
Shuk Truk Nahunt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 2:00am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Katarina, but she requires fast reflexes and general knowledge of all champions if you want to be useful with her. Her Death Lotus has really high damage potential, if you can manage to time it correctly.

survivability = Shunpo

I dont understand how survivability = Shunpo.

I don't feel comfortable with melee attack mages, that's why i don't like Kassadin and Fizz

Crows foot wrote:

Morgana has inbuilt spellvamp, so does ahri somewhat,Fiz has damage negation in passive and his trollpole. Vlad has pool and HUGE sustain.

Cassio isn't about landing ultimate, it's about wearing them down with q+e until they either back off and give you objective or rush in and then R is easy ;)

As brand and others without pure escape, there are two ways. One, never stand idle while casting. Cast, move, cast move, and other is go balls to the walls if you have a chance of going home winning. Then you can more often than not win the duel and maybe even get the double.

I am going to consider Vladimir but what dont like is the lack of cc, there is only Sanguine Pool but i must throw myself in the middle to slow them

Last game i was forced to play the second way with Brand, they were a Talon and a Warwick always diving, i was amazed how even after he landed Infinite Duress i was able to burst him to death and run away alive, wait for CD and rejoin the fight
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 2:11am | Report
Oh, I didn't see before.

If you want durability and damage GET MORDEKAISER!

Kennen might be a good pick as well
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 2:13am | Report
We have a thread stickied for these kind've discussions.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide