Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Want to get carried from elo hell free?

Creator: Kramis April 13, 2012 10:21pm
1 2
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 10:53am | Report
You are Swedish right?

My suggestion is saying that you want to help people develop and help them grow into the ELO where you are taking them! Instead of just saying carrying them :P you really just have to give a few comments during a game for someone willing to learn to improve and understand :-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 11:05am | Report
how i have helped the other that i trained/gained elo with. i replay all games stuide what they do wrong and then try to help them ingame and pratice games. well i am not always like that sometime i just help them to higher elo cos they dont always want help with other stuff. may bee true but sometimes they dont even realise that they are doing something wrong and it can be hard to find out some stuff just when u are playing games with them thats why replay is the beeest !. btw i can still play with u at a lower lvls i have acc that are lvl 10-25 to :P for fun ofc
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 11:53am | Report
It is hard to raise elo for lower accounts yes :-)

If you do it that way, I think most here won't critique in the same way since you not only improve ELO but also gameplay to match ELO!

No answer on your nationality? :p
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 12:55pm | Report
I played two games with him, lost two because of fail teammates, I was carryin him, he's average at best. He will make a nice duo partner for like 1200 ELO, but he won't carry you. Don't take this as judgement though, as I played only 2 games.
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 1:01pm | Report
hehe yeah i failed quite nice ;)
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 2:04pm | Report
if people can't get out of elo hell on their own there is no way they'll be able to sustain their rating anyway
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 4:22pm | Report
Just a question how will being carried help you as a player? All that will happen is you will fall back down since you did nothing your self. Someone could carry every game for you to lvl 2,000 elo and you could still be bad.
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 8:52pm | Report
Dude the ELO hell is a totally lie, is just the same as playing Blind pick.
And it's ok, you wanna help 'smurfs' (I'm not agree with this word) to rise their elo
but is just useless, you learn How to play LoL when you lose, a win is good Yay IP and EXP :D
but a lose give you Playing experience.

I personally like to play in "ELO Hell" and scape from thi zone is very easy, Duo Queues are the
best think you can do :D

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 6:20am | Report
I believe ELO hell exists and it is not due to skill of players with given ELO, it is range which ppl with 0-10 matches can reach and I would not say they do not have skills. But they just do not care at all.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide