Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Want to get carried from elo hell free?

Creator: Kramis April 13, 2012 10:21pm
1 2
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 10:21pm | Report
AS the post saying i am currently helping ppl for free. i have smurfs from 1300-1900 elo u want to get carried. msg me on skype. Filip.john.sahlberg .. my main is only 1600 atm but have a smurf acc that i have almost 1900 on and have helped 3 ppl to gold from 1200 elo already. just skype me and we can have some fun ;) // Kramis ( wont accept friends request cos i dont have anymore spots on my friendslist). OPS EUNE ONLY
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 11:11pm | Report
elo hell is a lie made up by bad players who are in the right elo for there skill.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 12:17am | Report
I think this belongs in the matchmaking forum.

Either or, why carry a baddie to the golden lands when they don't deserve it?
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 12:23am | Report
I am low in ELO and I sure don't want to! If I get where I don't deserve I will drag my team down with me! I might consider being carried to 1200 if you are lower, for a fresh start, but no more.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 4:17am | Report
What is the point of carrying people?
Even if you mange to carry them without titaly raging at them as soon as they are there all they do is frustating the other players and lose elo again. This is a competitiv game sir. Everyone how can't handel it should not play it.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 8:35am | Report
No point, I don't want to get to Gold if I don't deserve it.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 10:26am | Report
cos i am just bored, well some ppl may think that they are higher then they are so why dont let them prove themslef, and if they play at a higher elo they will after a while play better themself. and yes elo hell dosent exsist but there are ppl that just loose the first game and then have a hell of a hard time gaining that elo back ppl that are mabye in 14-15 elo skill lvl will have still a hard time at 1000 elo sometimes i know that cos even i cant carry all the games in 1k elo, beside i can always help the person to play better when i play with him/her in ranked. i dont do this to bee kind i just find it nice to skype and play with others.

Edit*

I dont rage at ppl even if they dont play that good i will help them to play better instead.
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 10:28am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

I am low in ELO and I sure don't want to! If I get where I don't deserve I will drag my team down with me! I might consider being carried to 1200 if you are lower, for a fresh start, but no more.

i only have account at EUNE server. i can look in to a new smurf that are low in eu west.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 10:29am | Report
I might have a chat with you when I reach 30 on EuNE :-) but not to be intentionally carried but for a good game :-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 10:48am | Report
sounds like fun ;)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide