Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Was ap ez nerfed or buffed?

Creator: cooper56 August 30, 2012 2:24pm
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 5:14pm | Report
The hitbox change is humongous, you can buy damage but you can't buy range, and that range was downright stupid.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:17pm | Report
Lvl 1 w breaks even at 50 AP and lvl 2 at 75 up until 150 at lvl 4 and 5.

If you max w first, which you should on ap Ez, you will probably not break even until lvl 9 but after that you will hit harder. At 300 ap it is a 30 damage increase and at 500 an additional 40 damage increased for every w hit. It is not a huge buff but at 500 ap it is about 11.5% increased damage.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:19pm | Report

The hitbox change is humongous, you can buy damage but you can't buy range, and that range was downright stupid.

It isn't range, it is width. So you have same range but need to aim better.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 12:36am | Report
it's like the same.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 1:14am | Report
Eh no. It will give you the same range of threat and require more skills. But in a teamfight it will mean less aoe damage. Probably they will re increase it to 120

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 6:58am | Report
The reason they reduced it's size was to match the attack animation. So I doubt they will "rebuff" it.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 7:35am | Report
Pretty sure they will once they see the effects.

throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 8:06am | Report
Ha. The width change not a big deal?
Width reduced to 80 from 120.

You are all 100% incorrect. The reason why ap ezreal was such a total pubstomper in his lane was that his w was virtually impossible to dodge. Literally, if he threw it in your general vicinity, you were going to get hit by it. They cut that range by a third. A THIRD. That's a huge deal. Every time they cut or buff something by a margin as big as that, (not including going from like .3 to .2) it's always a game changer. I would honestly say that ap ezreal is no longer viable. The beauty of ap ezreal in teamfights was his ability to debuff and damage almost all enemies if they're even remotely grouped together due to the huge spread of his w. Now, they will have to be in a perfect line to get hit. I think you will no longer see serious players playing ap ezreal, even though he was kiiiiiiiiiinda trolly in the 1st place. Ap ezreal is like AD kennen top. They win their lanes, but dont' have much place in teamfights.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 9:33am | Report
Well thank goodness his ultimate has a wide range heaven forbid I miss with that in a fight.
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 9:50am | Report
I think they should rebuff his width, but not to 120, maybe 95 or 100.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide