Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welcome to Solo Q...

Creator: Brentaxe January 2, 2012 11:10pm
1 2 3 4
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 9:31pm | Report
@Potatis umad...?
this place is a dump
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 6:45am | Report

If you call MIA and you KNOW they are going to gank. You should ping like crazy and also try to counter gank. works very well from 1200-1400

What if it's my lane they're ganking? I had some guys ***** at me yesterday for getting ganked, even though I knew it was coming, and my jungler was actually right nearby (but not close enough to get there in time T.T).
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 9:22am | Report
anyone mind explaining why you americans say "mia"? the word is "miss" short for "missing" if it takes you to long to write miss you write ss. but seriously whats mia?

i was writing it aswell when playing on usa, but i never got an explanation why mia instead of miss

was joking with a mate that its short for "my idiot away" but doubt thats it
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 9:24am | Report
Mia is Missing in Action. Same as ss/miss/missing. So basicly Americans use mia in most cases and Europeans ss.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 9:24am | Report
Missing in action.

Edit: Akali'd.
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 9:32am | Report
thank you
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 10:20am | Report
MIA's are just like...

I dunno. It's ****ing trite. Nobody even really gives a **** if you say MIA, they just jump on you when you don't to blameshift.

Example;

Mid goes missing. Ganks top. Top dies.

"**** NOOB MID NO MIA ********IT NOW I LOSE MY LANE BECAUSE U NO MIA!" (Was already behind in CS)
Example 2;

Mid goes missing. "MIA" Ganks top. Top dies. Top

"**** N--- Oh you called MIA. ****. Push your lane. We have no map control" (Doesn't realize the guy on the other team is playing Leblanc and that his team mate did push mid but it doesn't matter because Leblanc is gonna gank anyway.)

TL,DR; MIA's are just an excuse noobs use when they lose to a good play made by the other team. You have a mini map. You are the only one to blame. (It's different when mid feeds like **** and you get 2 shotted by a huge AP carry. That's not what I'm referring to.)
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 11:03am | Report
Mia / Misses are luxuries.
The main point is to look at the map.
(SRSLY why do we even have such a friggin big badass map in the bottom right corner?)
Well Idc anymore, because I am 900 Elo now. Best Elo guys. Best Elo. It's so fun watching fail guys play with their fail style and srsly.. they are playing serious xDDD.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 11:08am | Report
@Duff, the best kind is where you actually do call it right away and the lane that gets ganked still rages at you and says you didn't call it fast enough, when it's completely obvious to everyone else on the team that they just weren't paying any attention to either the map or the chat.
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 12:22pm | Report
xIchi wrote:

Mia / Misses are luxuries.
The main point is to look at the map.
(SRSLY why do we even have such a friggin big badass map in the bottom right corner?)
Well Idc anymore, because I am 900 Elo now. Best Elo guys. Best Elo. It's so fun watching fail guys play with their fail style and srsly.. they are playing serious xDDD.

had to +rep you for the last sentence xD
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide