Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What is a good role to play in rank? Support,...

Creator: GRIFFENDORF May 17, 2011 4:42pm
1 2 3 4
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 6:35pm | Report
Lazukin wrote:

What's your point?

He's trying to say you're too young on this forum to have a "Remember back in the good ol' days" thought/remark.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 6:35pm | Report
VoiD wrote:

Are you mentally challenged? If he's playing ranked, he doesnt need that guide. -.-

Of course he does. The question is what champ he should pick, the guide explains what champion he should pick. See how the guide fits his question?

I'll try to explain a little better.
The guide explains what champion he should pick.
Sorry, it seems I couldn't. That's as simple as it gets.

@GRIFFENDORF
After understanding the team composition all you need to work on is last hitting and map awareness. Other than that it's just getting more skill with the champions you chose, and that is gotten through experience.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 10:13pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

He's trying to say you're too young on this forum to have a "Remember back in the good ol' days" thought/remark.

That's what I thought, but it's hilariously untrue. I lurked and used builds months before making an account.

Furthermore, as I said in my first post here, this forum used to be cool about a month ago. People just kind of started being *******s.

Jet is the one of the few people that can pull off being an ******* and still be funny. I'm done posting here for a while though, since it's gone way off topic (the topic has been solved) and it'll be locked soon most likely anyway.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:32am | Report
Quoted:
Solo Queue rank games will teach you basics like last hitting

Please tell me I didn't just Quote that XD

Anyway,
In Ranked you are best to pick whatever your team lacks but really you are best to pick Tankier champions who can carry the team. Carries like Ashe, Annie etc. won't be in demand because other idiots on your team will insta-lock them

Tanky DPS: Renekton, Irelia, Trundle, Jarvan

Mages: Anivia, Ryze, Malazahar, Kassadin, Swain

Ranged DPS: Tristana, Corki, Vayne,(Your team won't call miss at lower ELO so you need Ranged DPS champions with escapes, however these champions lack decent CC so try to avoid picking them if you lack CC)

Support: Taric, Janna (At Low ELO generally no point)

Tanks: Malphite, Cho'Gath, Nunu, Amumu, Shen, Rammus, Alistar (Most will be banned but)

Countering the enemy and working with your team
If the enemy team has a lot of squishies: Akali, Nocturne, Karthus, Evelyn
If your team has a decent amount of CC: Mordekaiser, Vladimir (Lol, who am I kidding? No Low ELO team has decent CC)
If your team has a lot of slows: Nasus
If your team has a lot of tanky champions or are good pushers or gankers: Shaco, Twisted Fate so you can Solo Push lanes (Also if they have lots of squishies)
If they have a lot of AP champions: Veigar

Note: A Tanky DPS champion is RARELY a BAD choice if you are unsure on who to pick

Hope that helps
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:38am | Report
Generally you'll find a good jungler in demand. Try going jungle warwick, that way you can help your team win their lanes and you have a strong pick overall.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide