Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Whats with all the ****py reworks as of late....

Creator: Cooper112 April 8, 2014 5:14pm
1 2 3
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 5:50am | Report
I feel they should stop the Nerfs, the buffs, the new champions, the new skins for a while and focus on doing a ton of Visual updates like they did for Heimerdinger and Twitch recently...I know it may suck for a while not getting anything new but the visual update would take LOL to the next level.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 8:18am | Report
The new Skarner isn't as bad now as it was when it got first released. Since the buffs in 4.3 and 4.4, he's gotten slightly stronger. I played Skarner pre-rework quite a bit, and the new Skarner just needed some buffs to his e to make him better. My only qualm with it is that the w speed boost takes too long to ramp up. I think it should ramp up over 2 or 2.5 seconds rather than 3. That's just my opinion. Beyond that, the reworks haven't been too terrible. Most were justified and need some tweaking now that they're live.

Do do do dee do do do
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 4:09pm | Report

I feel they should stop the Nerfs, the buffs, the new champions, the new skins for a while and focus on doing a ton of Visual updates like they did for Heimerdinger and Twitch recently...I know it may suck for a while not getting anything new but the visual update would take LOL to the next level.

are you serious? this is a game thats always changing and thats the main reason people play it, if they only did visual updates and let op things stay op and terrible things stay terrible just so things could look prettier and be taken "to the next level" is stupid

no im not saying this just because you said this im saying this because its actually the stupidest thing i heard today, and at work today i heard some man say "why cant i throw my child it is my child"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 5:45pm | Report
haha yea dillbutt's right on this one. If people wanted to play a game for the visual effects and they are playing league, they are definitely looking in the wrong place.

Oculus, among other gaming platforms are designed to deliver a flawless visual experience.

League is designed to deliver a tactical experience.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 1:25am | Report
Talking about oculus...

*cough cough* facebook... *cough cough*
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide