Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
XLR8 I vanilla
<Member>
XLR8 I vanilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:20pm | Report
Well learning ADC has been terrible so far :P. Best game i had was 6/6/8 with Corki. in comparison got 22/0/9 with Ahri. Maybe im just naturally better with mages, been playing mage since i started playing LoL :P. Maybe you guys ccould tell me what i should actually DO in fights as an ADC, and how to win the lane. I get the whole "FARM OR LOSE" thing but beyond that im close to clueless.
+Rep if I was of any assistance or just for hugs :3 <3
Thank you LaCorpse for the beautiful sig!
Hyogetaki Hisame
<Member>
Hyogetaki Hisame's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:27pm | Report
I came with the intention to ask about what Ad arry to get next, funny that I find a discussion about ad carries.

By the way, since I was wondering between Ezreal and Vayne who do you think have the better late game potential?
XLR8 I vanilla
<Member>
XLR8 I vanilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:38pm | Report
Even though im completely new to ADC, from what i've seen Vayne is the most powerful AD carry late game. She can also 1v1 pretty much anyone.
+Rep if I was of any assistance or just for hugs :3 <3
Thank you LaCorpse for the beautiful sig!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:47pm | Report
Vayne is a hyper carry. TERRIBLE early game, and the best late game, however Ez has a really wonderful early game but falls off late game if he doesn't spend his early game harassing and farming, he needs a few kills, and a LOT of CS, because Tforce.

As an ADC you should be looking for the closest and safest target to hit, stay behind literally everyone, and hit the safe targets, don't get close to the brawl or you'll die.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 10:40pm | Report
I'm not a huge AD guy but Corki seems really hit or miss to me, depending on how his lane goes.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 7:23am | Report
unless he gets a counter lane he can basically use and abuse the enemy carry, he's really good at ruining your day.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 3:34am | Report
Currently am on the fence between Xin Zhao and Mordekaiser. I've had the chance of playing both in PBE, and really enjoyed playing both for different reasons. With Xin because he's good early game and becomes a monster if fed. While with Morde because dat pushing power, dat ult, ahuehuehue and dat shield.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 3:36am | Report
Mordekaiser is riskier but over all better than Xin Zhao. He can carry harder than a lot of champions, plus free second AD carry is OP. However, you have to be careful not to hyper extend without wards and get ganked. Hope my input helps you make a choice. :D
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2012 4:02am | Report

Mordekaiser is riskier but over all better than Xin Zhao. He can carry harder than a lot of champions, plus free second AD carry is OP. However, you have to be careful not to hyper extend without wards and get ganked. Hope my input helps you make a choice. :D

It did actually. lol. Everyone I've talked to about this in real life have all suggested that I grab Xin instead (For the same reasons I mentioned). However, I've been leaning on Morde for a while since I've been wanting someone different to play, and I rarely see a Morde nowadays. Your input pretty much just solidified that I'll be getting him over Xin. Many thanks =D
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Odegrar
<Member>
Odegrar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 9:41am | Report
I'm new to the game. I'm lvl 23, and as people told me, I saved IP for runes. I got Armor Penetration and Magic Penetration runes, armor seals, magic resist p/lvl glyphs and Armor Penetration and Ability Power Quints.
Now, I have some 8k IP left and I'd like to buy a champ. I always lane (can't jungle) but I don't know what role fits me best (I've played solo top and mid quite successfully)
Is there any champ that can be "multipurpose"? Someone I can always pick wether I'm going into a lane either solo or with someone else?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide